[FIXED] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

by nataliepye

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have, but tested it without with same result, I will try again with a fresh save, just in case! 

Message 91 of 95 (1,273 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@nataliepye I'm playing the Ito household at the moment. That mascot sure loves its white cake (during festivals I assume), although it's so scatterbrained it leaves it unbaked half the time.
@simgururitsy I recently sent the save via the form if you want to see it (for another problem regarding HSY)
Message 92 of 95 (1,162 Views)

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

It looks like this can currently occur when Yamachan is being influenced by Neighborhood Action Plans (an Eco Lifestyle feature).  The team will investigate.

If anyone is seeing this without Eco Lifestyle installed (and without mods), it may be helpful if you could share an affected save file (preferably some time before Yamachan enters the home).

If you'd like to share, instructions are here:
https://x.ea.com/74420

Thank you.

Message 93 of 95 (5,379 Views)

Re: [LAUNDRY LIST] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

★ Apprentice

I've had this problem. The Mascot can GET IN (Though I'm not sure from which door as ALL the doors are locked as seen in this screenshot

The only difference is however he thankfully hasn't set fire to anything (Yet)

Message 94 of 95 (581 Views)

Re: [LAUNDRY LIST] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

Hero

Yamachan will no longer enter your homes even if you use a Neighborhood Action Plan. If Yamachan is already in your home, you can tell them to leave using the Send Home interaction.

Fixed in Patch 1.102.190/1.82

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 95 of 95 (2,671 Views)