Re: Unwanted guest

by MeSunnyC

Original Post

Re: NPCs and Yamachan entering homes in Snowy Escape cook, sleep and never leave

★★ Apprentice

This still is not fixed. He came in my house to bake a cake and then would never leave.

Message 31 of 95 (2,058 Views)

Re: NPCs and Yamachan entering homes in Snowy Escape cook, sleep and never leave

★★★ Apprentice

Updated my game to the latest version, all mods/cc disabled and it's still happening. Both Yamachan and NPCs are still showing up at my sim's home.

Message 32 of 95 (2,052 Views)

Hero
@MeSunnyC @Shae1664

Thanks for the feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 95 (2,042 Views)

Unwanted guest

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own all of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play a household in snowy escape. Yamachan belongs only to the kids festival not just walking in homes.
What happens when the bug occurs? So random strangers and Yamachan consistently walk in despite having no trespassing on the doors. They walk in go to the grill and then the stove to make a destressing mixture.
What do you expect to see? To not see this thing and strangers walking in and making themselves a home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This came with snowy escape expansion pack and by far worse than the last one. The issue is there regardless of mods, but with MCCC you can at least make them leave but it's a little redundant to have to do that multiple times in a day.

Loaded up my game and this stranger was in my sims home and the destressing mixture is on the stove (see picture)

Message 34 of 95 (2,007 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul sul everyone!

We're still investigating this issue but if people are willing to share save files with us that would actually help our team a lot!

Here's a link to the instructions on how to send save files to our team.

Thanks all and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 35 of 95 (1,952 Views)

Yamachan going into homes and baking cakes non-stop

★★★ Novice

Yamachan keeps going into the house at all times of the day and baking white birthday cakes....non-stop.  There is no way to to tell him to go away and he disregards locked doors and no trespassing.  Also, strangers keep using the grill to make salves, over and over and over and over and over.....and due to a lot of fires I had to lock the backyard since its any Sim who visits the lot.  Before asking, I never use mods, I never use plug ins, I have already repaired, deleted caches, reinstalled, etc.  They just WON'T STOP BAKING/MAKING SALVES!  MAKE THE MADNESS STOP!

Message 36 of 95 (1,866 Views)

Re: Yamachan

★★★★★ Novice

This has not worked for me

Message 37 of 95 (1,848 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

★★★ Novice

ALL OF THIS! BUT MY SIMS LIVE IN WILLOW CREEK! 

#stopyamachan

Message 38 of 95 (1,780 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

★★ Novice

Yamachan is a menace but he's not the only one that will just wander into your home as if it were a public lot. I had just moved into 2-4-3 Wakabamori when an old man walked into the house and grabbed a glass of water. Him at least I was able to ask to leave but it was strange nonetheless. Then Yamachan started to show up and luckily so far he hasn't tried to bake cakes at my place but he does just randomly walk in and take water from my fridge.

As a note I play with mods but none that affect npc or lot behavior in such a way. I haven't experienced this problem when I was playing a family at 6-4-1 Hanamigawa. Perhaps it is less a problem with Yamachan and the other npcs and more a problem with the lots?

Message 39 of 95 (1,686 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruKuxiku hello! I've sent a save file through DM. Hope it can help!
Message 40 of 95 (1,654 Views)