Betreff: [OPEN] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

by Schwarzbart00

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

★ Guide

I had a family in Sulani and this happened every single day. They'd come in the front door & leave out the back, swimming away. 

Message 61 of 95 (1,447 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

★★ Pro
@xemily91 #stopyamachan

Surprised this didn't make the laundry list.

This craziness is why I will not buy Snowy Escape. Just the patch for it caused enough craziness as it is.
Message 62 of 95 (1,441 Views)

Re: Yamachan uninvited in Gameplay

★★★ Guide

Just an update on this matter. I started a new game with the same Sim on the same lot I played earlier (had her stored into My Library) and this time, I haven't seen Yamachan in my home yet for a whole season (28 Sim-days). I never touched the option at the Yamachan-stature ("Enable Yamachan-visits" by default) which is strange because with the original setting one would expect him to come for a visit. I can see Yamachan wandering around, I can interact with him in a normal way (get capsule, dance and do selfie) and he shows up at festivals as he should, so there is nothing broken or missing. It looks like certain activities during gameplay (birthday parties perhaps?) may trigger forced Yamachan-visits, not sure what it is though.

Message 63 of 95 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

We would like to collect more save files with this issue.

If you're willing to share them, instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

You can post them in this thread, or send them to me as a private message if you like.

Thank you.

EDIT: We no longer need saves for this issue.  We have enough for now.  Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 64 of 95 (1,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

First time I'm having this issue with Yamachan showing up everyday when my sims leave for work/school in this save. I tried deleting Yamachan with MCCC but it came back the next day, very annoying. Hope this helps fix the issue!

*Edit: I had the problem again with the same family in a new save.

Message 65 of 95 (1,182 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello again.

We no longer need saves for this issue.  We have enough for now.

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 66 of 95 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same bug in my game (no mods or cc installed). Yamachan visits are disabled, but as soon as I unlock my door, the annoying Yamachan enters my house. I can't send them home or interact with them other than do the dance or ask for a selfie. The Yamachan tends to play the violin and thus blocks my sims from using it.

Please get the game mechanics to work properly.

Message 67 of 95 (1,093 Views)

Re: Yamachan

★ Novice

"Yamachan must be stopped"

This sums up the whole problem. I've tried killing him, I've tried deleting him, I've disabled him, NOTHING stops Yamachan. I'm about to download some homicidal mods and let my sims try to take matters into their own hands (at the very least it will be cathartic!)

I am also on the newest update as of May 27, 2021, using a PC. So this is still a problem. 

Lemme know if anyone has had success in getting rid of him. He's worse than Father Winter and Vlad combined. 

Message 68 of 95 (1,018 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [SE] Yamachan bursting into homes

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I didn't play for a while but I also had Yamachan come every now and then to cook for my Sim problem.

The problem was solved by placing the fridge into a room that only the household could access.

Message 69 of 95 (993 Views)

Re: Yamachan

★★ Pro
@JSkylar79 #stopyamachan
Message 70 of 95 (970 Views)