[FIXED] [SE] Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)

by SakiHarashi

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)

★★ Novice

the bug is still there

Message 51 of 63 (792 Views)

★ Apprentice

This issue still exists FYI. 3/20/2022, Game Ver. 1.85.203.1030

My sim is in the Political Career (Councilperson lvl), she originally got the tense "Panicky from work withdrawals" Moodlet over the weekend but then on Monday at work she remained tense and has been ever since.

I'm considering getting the UI Cheat mod just for this just to remove the buff appropriately because I do like that she received the Workaholic lifestyle as it fits with my story but it's just a shame that I have to download a mod for the buff to work properly....

Message 52 of 63 (708 Views)

Happening for me in a new game this week. Here she is with very tense moodlets about missing work, while she is at work

tense at work

tense at work 2

Message 53 of 63 (660 Views)

Very Tense Debuff Glitch

★★ Novice

My sim is stuck very tense from Panicky Work Withdrawls from being a workaholic even after going to work and she's at college but won't do any school work due to the debuff. Nothing makes it go away either. Help?

Message 54 of 63 (558 Views)

Re: Very Tense Debuff Glitch

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Two4GoodMeasure Is this what you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SE-Workaholic-moodlet-constantly-stuck-Lifestyle/t... ? If not, please post a picture of the moodlet you're getting

Could you also  please edit your post and add the following info to your post (only if it's not the same as the link I gave

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently broken but it helps if you answer the questions anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 63 (533 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict It is the same issue except I'm on PC. Latest version with mods.
Message 56 of 63 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Two4GoodMeasure OK. Merging your post then. Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Would also be good to send your save to EA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 63 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I clicked "me too" and emailed EA with the issue and a link to my save file.

Message 58 of 63 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just ended up using the UI Cheats Extension Mod by weerbesu to delete the debuff. *snip*

(CM: Edited to remove link to modded content. Please review this thread for more on mod links and AHQ)

Message 59 of 63 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is so ridiculous that this still is NOT fixed. People have been posting about this for 2 years. I can’t get mine to do any activity that they enjoy and/or that’s required to promote because they are too tense to do anything. Come on EA, get it together.

Message 60 of 63 (422 Views)