[FIXED] [SE] Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)

by SakiHarashi

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I kinda found a solution for now? Using "Cheat Sim Info" while shift-clicking on the sim and removing the Workaholic lifestyle seems to work. Your sim will get the moodlet again, just add it back and remove it again.

Message 41 of 63 (1,685 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am having a similar issue with the lifestyles. But with the Outdoorsy lifestyle.

My sim's been outside aaaall day, then she goes back inside, after 5 sim minutes she get's the bored moodlet "trapped inside"...

Message 42 of 63 (1,589 Views)

★ Novice

I shift -right clicked and edited sim in CAS and when I went back to live play, the moodlet was gone. Probably a temp fix but it was a quick fix. 

Message 43 of 63 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

I've been playing a few sims households in one save file. Last night I was playing another household. Today I returned to this one and found my workaholic sim already tense from not being at work. I figured it was because I made her take a paid vacation day when I last played with her.

I sent her to work on off hours. Still tense. She came home, and went right back to her actual work shift. Still tense. She was tense about not being at work while she was at work.
I went to play a different household, and came back, and she was still tense.

I sent her to a different lot, and the buff went away. Great! But over the course of a sim day, the buff came back....while she was at work. And this time, she skipped tense and went straight to panicky.

After she got home, I saved and closed the game and re-opened it. She was still panicky.

I sent her to a different lot -- and it cleared the buff. I sent her home, and immediately did her daily assignment. She went off to work the next day with no issues. A couple days passed, and I kept an eye out for issues. After she worked from home one day (and successfully completed her tasks), she started to get tense again. I told her to do the daily assignment, even though it wasn't visible in the job tab because her WFH assignment had replaced it. Nothing happened the first time, but a few hours later I told her to do the daily assignment again and I think that cleared it. It's been several sim days and I haven't had any other issues.

She's a level 7 art critic (cultural connoisseur) and she was promoted to level 8 while I was working through this.

Now if only she'd stop getting tense about goo that isn't there...

Message 44 of 63 (1,529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

the tip of going to 5-1-1 in Mt. Komorebi fixed the issue for me for now! it's quick and an easy reset. let's see how long it lasts.

edit: right after I came back home, the panicky moodlet appeared. I purchased the aspirations reward trait "carefree" and have since never been tense again, therefore fixing my issue. however, as many others have stated, I have 4 lifestyles active now as well, so that's the bug. in the Sims overview panel the 4th lifestyle is only half visible, and I can't scroll to see it, but it is there in the panel as well as the lifestyle overview.

Message 45 of 63 (1,360 Views)

★★ Novice
@SakiHarashi I ended up turning lifestyles off in settings (on console anyway) and it worked as a permanent solution which although the good buffs are gone atleast my sims can do stuff now.
Message 46 of 63 (1,303 Views)

Re: Workaholic moodlet bug

★ Guide

I’ve been having this issue but traveling to any other lot to get rid of it seems like a good work around for me right now! Thanks! (Nothing that seemed like it should work like going to work on off hours or going to work when scheduled works properly)

Message 47 of 63 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Novice

i'm having this issue as well, my sim is a secret agent but she got pregnant and she keeps trying to leave the baby HOME ALONE while she goes to work. horribly irresponsible if you ask me.

Message 48 of 63 (1,241 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bummed to see this still hasn't been fixed... Sent my save file in, hope to see a fix soon. I don't want to have to give up on my current family. My sim is a salary person as well and she's pregnant, she has been incredibly uncomfortable because she won't keep her needs met, she just constantly tries to leave for work on off hours. Also like others said the "host phone conference" almost never actually completes the action. I attempted to quit without saving to before she got the moodlet in the hopes it wouldn't return but it did.

Message 49 of 63 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sad to say the bug is still here for me too.

Message 50 of 63 (1,157 Views)