Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)

by MadameNordica

Original Post

[SE] Go to work on off hours not boosting performance/pay/removing moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC: 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs except vampires, realm of magic, eco lifestyle, Star Wars, and paranormal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with the Workaholic lifestyle. Have the sim gain the work withdrawal moodlet. Send sim to work during off hours.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim goes to work during off hours, but there is no work performance gain, additional pay, and the work withdrawal moodlet doesn’t go away.
What do you expect to see? My sim should improve their work performance if they go to work during off hours, the work withdrawal moodlet should go away, and my sim should get paid for going to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Going to work during off hours does nothing for my sim. It’s only purpose right now is for story telling. It should affect the game more than that.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 31 of 63 (2,279 Views)

Re: Workaholic Sim is Tense while at active career

Hero
@ArcherAngelo merged this with the other issue on the workaholic moodlet. Nick is looking for saves for this one. Could you send yours as per this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-SE-Workaholic-moodlet-constantly-stuck-Lifestyle/m... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 63 (2,666 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

my sim is a chef and also has the tense moodlet stuck, even when she is at work she is very tense because "Panicky Work Withdrawals" - indicating its' been to long since she went to work...

Message 33 of 63 (2,640 Views)

Re: [SE] Go to work on off hours not boosting performance/pay/removing moodlet

★★★★★ Guide
@Jes2244 So many of my Sims become Workaholics and because of this they are almost always tense because they aren't always at work. They also stay tense even by going to work off hours.
Message 34 of 63 (2,197 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Getting this as well with my sim who just left university. She apparently acquired the lifestyle from always going to her e-sports meetings and as soon as she was removed from the team due to graduating, she constantly had the tense moodlet. So I sent her to the lifestyle coach to remove the trait. She's got a job now and no more workaholic lifestyle but still keeps getting that stupid +5 tense that prevents her from livestreaming for work, ironically!

Message 35 of 63 (2,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I’m having the same issue. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Message 36 of 63 (2,513 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Same here. The remove-negative-moodlets-reward potion brings relief for some days.

Message 37 of 63 (2,466 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)

★ Guide
@werekitty93 Exactly that I came to say, the same thing happens in my game
Message 38 of 63 (2,428 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SakiHarashi My sim is a SCIENTIST and even though he went to a lifecoach and had the lifestyle removed, he STILL gets the tense moodlet and can't do anything. It's super annoying. I wish a modder would make a fix.
Message 39 of 63 (2,352 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

To be more exact, in Cody's Sim information at the bottom right of the screen, when I look at his lifestyles, workaholic and techie don't appear, but when I click and OPEN the lifestyle screen, it shows they are still active. How is that possible? I hope this helps get the problem fixed!

To be even MORE precise, after I realized the moodlets were interfering with my Alien Baby challenge, I had him go to a lifestyle coach to remove them, but again, you can see the results (all the ss are post the appt).

Message 40 of 63 (2,321 Views)