Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)

by Eilrahcrrod

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem as well. I even went as far as turning off lifestyles in the game options menu and I STILL have the moodlet that will not go away. 

Message 21 of 63 (2,179 Views)

★ Guide

I have also had this issue but not with the workaholic trait. Mine was with the Frequent Traveler so I hope it's ok to write in this post. I think it's a Lifestyle bug in general. Something I did notice about with the sims that was having the issue, was that when I went into their profile, they had 4 lifestyle traits with Frequent Traveler being that 4th added. I though Sims were only supposed to have 3? 

Cheat clicking to remove all their traits, then cheat clicking to add the Frequent Traveler back, then cheat clicking to remove it again did help one sim. The other, I just had to kill, then redrop on the map from my library and rejoin the family. Fingers crossed thus far, no more "bored" moodlet from not traveling has popped up. 

Message 22 of 63 (2,171 Views)

★ Novice

You either give up the lifestyle, just like I did, by quitting the job and staying at home doing nth relative to the work for a while, or just live with it.

Message 23 of 63 (2,100 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

For anyone experiencing this issue, could you possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 63 (2,055 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

My sim is lv 10 of the scientist career and iv stopped flowing her to work and she always has the Mollett I will cheat it to go away and its comes right back i will send her to work of hours still there while she's at work its still there its so annoying it doesn't help she nine kids and is already super streesed

Message 25 of 63 (2,011 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick I deleted that sim cause I was tired of it. I've been avoiding career advancement with my current sim just to make sure it doesn't happen again!! I will go make another and get them the lifestyle just so y'all can look at it, though. It really needs to be fixed.
Message 26 of 63 (2,008 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So I dropped everything to make a sim and replicate the lifestyle and its glitch. I now have a workaholic sim who is perfectly fine taking a 3 week vacation -.-

It seemed worth noting that not only is the glitch we've all been complaining about apparently unable to be replicated on purpose, but it does glitch the other direction as well.

Message 27 of 63 (1,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This lifestyle gets stuck on your sim, even if you remove it through the "Cheat Sim Info" menu, too. And even though it doesn't appear under "Lifestyles" in the Simology tab, it still is marked as Active when you click into it (see pic).

Edit: Can confirm that the moodlets still appear with this method as well.

The Sims™ 4 2_9_2021 2_39_04 PM.png

Message 28 of 63 (1,929 Views)

Workaholic Sim is Tense while at active career

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of Them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play active career with workaholic sim
What happens when the bug occurs? sim gets tense even while currently at work
What do you expect to see? He's at work! Don't be tense!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sim is in the paranormal career. We are on an active job and he won't perform his séance duties because he is too tense. He is tense because he is a workaholic and is upset about not being at work. He is ACTIVELY AT WORK! STOP BEING TENSE!

Message 29 of 63 (1,849 Views)

Re: Workaholic Sim is Tense while at active career

★★★ Guide

My screenshot didn't attach to first post.

Message 30 of 63 (1,849 Views)