Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.145.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except for eco lifestyle and discover university. Strangerville, Parenthood, Vampires, Spa day, Nifty knitting, Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour, Backyard stuff, Romantic garden stuff, Cool kitchen, perfect patio and the free packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By having a sim in the new salary person career in the supervisor branch attempt to complete the daily task "hold phone conference".
What happens when the bug occurs? Most of the time after completing the action it still says "not started" in the career tab
What do you expect to see? The daily task being completed after the first time doing the phone conference.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch for Snowy Escape and installing the pack.

It usually takes 3-5 goes of holding a phone conference for the daily task to have actually been completed. After each attempt it still says "not started" until the last time doing it just once it will be completed. I never cancel the action before its done either.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 23 (9,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling

Hero

Sims in the Salaryperson career can complete the "Host Phone Conference" task consistently.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.61

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 23 of 23 (3,267 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 Snowy Escape Salary Person in the Senior branch daily task not workin

Hero
@samnarbett have you tested this without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (9,072 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Snowy Escape Salary Person in the Senior branch daily task not workin

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes sorry forgot to add that, I only have cc but I did try it and had the same issue!
Message 3 of 23 (9,070 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I don't play with mods, but the task bar never completes for me even after I have my sim hold a phone conference 10 times.

Message 4 of 23 (8,989 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve found that it works more often if I don’t stack up actions, like if I just get my sim to do it without getting them to do anything else until after they’ve completed the action. Hope that makes sense?

Message 5 of 23 (8,967 Views)

★★ Novice

It makes sense, but doesn't work for me...

Message 6 of 23 (8,959 Views)

★★ Novice

That doesn't work for me either :/

Message 7 of 23 (8,917 Views)

★ Guide

It doesn't work. Tried also to no que other actions an different moods. Just gonna promote by cheat. 

Message 8 of 23 (8,888 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling

Hero (Retired)

I could not duplicate this issue on PS4 with autonomy completely off. The phone calls completed properly every time. 

With autonomy on full, even with the check box for off on selected sim, the task would not complete. Anything queued after the call or as the call ended would make the call not count. 

Message 9 of 23 (8,836 Views)

★ Guide
@Lavendela91 She got promoted anyway, without cheats. So maybe the game itself did register but did not show?
Message 10 of 23 (8,805 Views)