by catloverplayer

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Sims reset in Hot Springs after Romantic Interactions

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sims makeout in the Hot Springs. After their finished they'll teleport out of the Hot Spring Hottub. The one with rocks not sure if it's happening in the other one.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims teleport to out of the Hotspring after making out.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this teleportation fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The 2nd emergency patch.

This bug is happening at the hot spring at the premade onsen lot in Mt K.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 7 (866 Views)

Re: Sims are telporting out of the Hot Springs after Romantic Interactions

Hero
@catloverplayer Do you have any lastExceptions happening ? If so, please attach.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (839 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@crinrict I haven't seen any.
Message 3 of 7 (826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Here

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6ad7dfe8f0690f9f5fc81286</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-12-02 23:40:30</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.68.156.1020-1.200.000.477.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:1064</categoryid><desyncid>6ad7dfe8f0690f9f5fc81286</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: Stand_Posture (HANDLE :: 57603)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}&#13;&#10;source_interaction = running sim-stand:25520 on None&#13;&#10;running interaction = running [Rally]si_HotSprings_GetIn_Unclean:25516 on object_HotSprings:0x0e9b0c4567e5096f[6] (guaranteed))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 423, in do_transition_animation&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2356, in append_exit_to_arb&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 1064, in request&#13;&#10;RuntimeError: ASM :: Stand_Posture (HANDLE :: 57603)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}&#13;&#10;source_interaction = running sim-stand:25520 on Nonerunning interaction = running [Rally]si_HotSprings_GetIn_Unclean:25516 on object_HotSprings:0x0e9b0c4567e5096f[6] (guaranteed)rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Note: This Error is hard to repeat and happens very rarely. (No Mods and new game for test purpures)

Message 4 of 7 (799 Views)

★★ Guide
@daikoyu Then why is it happening to me 100% of the time?
Message 5 of 7 (766 Views)

★★★ Pro

Sorry I don’t know. My sims was almost 2 RL-Hours in the Hotsprings(making out) for repeat this bug and this LE was generated.  I think you just unlucky or maybe you have a mod that left its mark in your save game that this happens so many times (100%) in your game.

It is not easy to repeat otherwise there would be more me too and replies.

Message 6 of 7 (738 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul sul everyone!

We're still investigating this issue but if people are willing to share save files with us that would actually help our team a lot!

Here's a link to the instructions on how to send save files to our team.

Thanks all and Happy Simming!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 7 (702 Views)