by SimGuruRitzy

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Energetic lifestyle negative effects cant be countered

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with fitness 10, no access to fitness gear, off-the-grid lot, exercises on his own, energetic lifestyle, stops exercising and ends up with +5 negative moodlet "extreme activity withdrawal".
What happens when the bug occurs? No way to exercise to counter the moodlet because the sim is too uncomfortable to exercise and cant do half of the basic activities on the lot. Cant be removed with a potion either.
What do you expect to see? Not greyed out options to exercise.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I tried to cheat for a positive emotion It still isnt enough to counter the +5 uncomfortable moodlet. Energy drink wasnt enough either.

Lifestyles are a mess.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (2,741 Views)

Re: [SE] Energetic lifestyle negative effects cant be countered

★ Guide

Same thing here.  I do use mods and CC.  I found that if you travel, it clears the moodlet.  Not exactly a fix, but at least a workaround.

Message 2 of 5 (2,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Zasz_Zergyeah it's a mess. I ended up doing some lifestyle coaching or whatever and had the lifestyle removed. A +5000 energy magic drink moodlet didn't help. I wish they fix this "bug" or something.

Message 3 of 5 (2,157 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I encountered this last night with my Energetic sim! I think it would make more sense if it were a Tense moodlet (like the weaker form of it is), because then you could take care of it through fitness or yoga. I ended up having to remove the lifestyle entirely in order to make him a functional person again.

Message 4 of 5 (2,142 Views)

EA Staff

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 5 (2,077 Views)