Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Can’t see Forest Spirit

by Ardnaxela56

Original Post

Re: Can’t see Forest Spirit

★★ Apprentice

So yesterday I encountered some yellow ones. But those are the only one's I've seen. There have been quite a few times that it's popped up saying I've encountered them but there was nothing there.

Message 11 of 17 (1,433 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict i changed it to medium graphics as the high graphics made my game lag a lot. I’ve only encountered one Forest spirit since. It was an orange one. Will let you know if I can’t see anymore but hopefully this fixed my problem 

Message 12 of 17 (1,397 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul sul everyone!

We're investigating this issue but if people are willing to share save files with us that would actually help our team a lot!

Here's a link to the instructions on how to send save files to our team.

Thanks all and Happy Simming!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 17 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@aiichi382 I have this too. Ultra settings. Twice my game centered on the sim that encountered these kodama's/forest spirits but there is nothing to see! One time my sim had the activity "invesitigating footsteps" (I don't know if these things are related tho)
But nothing to see :-(
Message 14 of 17 (1,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

OOH! It frustrated me so much, that i went back and started hiking again and kept focusing on my sim and she found them!

I guess they just disappear too quickly to be shown when not centered on the specific sim that encounters them?  And as you can see, she's already walking away from them, that doesn't help either lol.

Edit: Before the hike activity even got cancelled and she could actually perform the other action of either collecting or making a wish, they were already gone!!!

TS4_x64_Dte3igCwo7.png

Message 15 of 17 (1,286 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I can send a save game, but i wasn't able to save the game before my vacation ended. It actually ended during before mentioned hike

Message 16 of 17 (1,282 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Can’t see Forest Spirit

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Kind of happened to me. I've seen forest spirits before but I never had the notification about them. And now here I am getting a notification for some and I can't see them. Are the notifications and the events even connected at all? I am playing on max graphics setting.

I received the untruthful notification while in the clearing with the big tree and places to dig. The spirits I saw earlier were on interior pathways in the hiking trail. I think I've only seen white ones so far? Can't remember.

Edit: I think if you are hiking OUT of the clearing, whether by using the sign to hike back or automatically by continuing something like a "hike scenic route", you get a meaningless notification about encountering a spirit.

Message 17 of 17 (1,253 Views)