Re: [OPEN] [S] Toddler Queues Run Inside from Blizzard When already inside

by Tengwar93

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Outside seasons activity happening inside

Hero (Retired)

This is happening on PS4 as well. My toddler gets out of bed to run inside during a storm and my YA will also run inside while inside. 

Message 21 of 34 (1,878 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@EuphorialQueen Could you possibly share a save file? We've had trouble reproducing this, since the most recent fix. Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 34 (1,813 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am on a PS4 and I just experienced the same issue yesterday while playing a family of 8 (2 toddlers). It occurred multiple times in a single day in the high chair, toddler bed, and once when the toddler was just standing there. 

Message 23 of 34 (1,746 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Toddler Queues Run Inside from Blizzard When already inside

★★★ Apprentice

This is currently happening to my toddler during thunderstorms.

Message 24 of 34 (1,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@SimGuruNick This is still happening on PS4 with the V1.16 update that was supposed to fix it. My toddler was getting read to sleep and then got up out of bed to run inside from the thunderstorm that was going on outside. Here's my save. I shared this same save in the curtains thread so I don't know if you need it again.

I have Get Together, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Toddler Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Kids Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff.

PS4 V1.16

Edit: This still happens as of V1.20 on PS4.

The Sims™ 4_20200110072348.jpg

Message 25 of 34 (1,681 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [S] Toddler Queues Run Inside from Blizzard When already insid

★★ Guide

Here is my save as I'm having the same issue with thunderstorms. I saved my game during the thunderstorm so the problem should be easily seen. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x-rfKo8kME6xIyGGv4nvi8fqVVncq475/view?usp=sharing

Message 26 of 34 (1,635 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [S] Toddler Queues Run Inside from Blizzard When already insid

★ Apprentice

Same issue.  All expansions and game packs, game up to date.  I do use custom content.  Even added flooring above second floor, but my toddler is still beating feet from her second floor nursery to run downstairs when there's a thunderstorm.

Message 27 of 34 (1,539 Views)

Hero
@sweetlilpsycho Would you mind sharing your save with QA as requested above by Nick ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 34 (1,490 Views)

★ Apprentice

Crin,

I tried, but for some reason the website will not allow me to include an attachment?

Message 29 of 34 (1,475 Views)

Hero
@sweetlilpsycho You need to upload them as a rar file and upload that. It also can't be bigger than 20 MB.

The best is actually to update to Google drive or one drive and PM the link to one of the QA gurus

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 34 (1,469 Views)