by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

[OPEN] [S] Invited to Outdoor Dance Parties... While It's Raining

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Fully up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for another Sim to invite your Sim to an outdoor dance party.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a chance that it will be raining outside at the dance party that your Sim was invited to, especially if said party is in a different world. This renders the DJ equipment completely unusable and the guests will do next to nothing the whole time, causing the Sim to get angry about a "bad outing" as a result.
What do you expect to see? Sims should not be invited to outdoor dance parties that take place in worlds where it is currently raining.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Seasons

When this first happened to me, I was playing with a vampire in Forgotten Hollow, and she was invited to an outdoor dance party at the Chalet in Windenburg. When she got there, however, it was raining. As such, the DJ booth could not be used, Sims stood around doing mostly nothing, and she went home angry about a "bad outing" as a result.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 6 (1,440 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Invited to Outdoor Dance Parties... While It's Raining

Hero
I don't think the game takes the weather into consideration when sending out invites so I'm leaning towards feedback and not a bug on this.

I've tagged it as needs input for now but might move to game info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,334 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Anyone still seeing this? Could you possibly share a save? Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 6 (1,166 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, I still had this happen recently. I could share my savefile, but it already happened a few sim weeks ago in my game. I don't know if it will still be useful?

Message 4 of 6 (1,113 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@juliabam123 Yeah it could definitely still be useful, thanks for the help!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 6 (1,097 Views)

★ Guide

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al0PCzQVDyc8bDrpL92S3aWrThY?e=Fognw5

Here is my savefile. I never shared a savefile before, so I hope I did it right. If any problems, let me know.

It happened when being invited to the ancient ruins for a dance party. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,070 Views)