Re: [OPEN] [S] Freezing to Death in Summer

by burin077

Original Post

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue basically. For me it's Fall, it's WARM outside, my sim is in his cold weather clothing but still keeps getting the "freezing to death" warning. None of the other sims are experiencing the same issue

Message 21 of 68 (2,111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me as well.  My Sim was in a hot tub, in the summer, and turned blue.  How can a person be freezing in a "hot" tub? 

Message 22 of 68 (2,085 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello. 

We're still having trouble reproducing this, so if anyone is willing to share any of these, it would be appreciated:

• Save files with the issue
  • \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Config.log

Instructions on how to send us files:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 68 (2,046 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Just wanted to report that the issue is still occurring; it seems to be happening on either side of the matter.

- Hot weather, freezing to death.

- Cold weather, burning to death.

Is it that NPC sims' "body temperature" isn't being initialized when they arrive on the lot or something?

- B

Message 24 of 68 (1,978 Views)

Hero

Hi @burin077

would you be willing to share your save as asked by  @SimQARobo above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 68 (1,966 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sure thing; looking into it now.

- B

Message 26 of 68 (1,955 Views)
Highlighted

Message 27 of 68 (1,951 Views)

Hero
Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 68 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Has there been any testing/research on this? I've essentially been prevented from playing Sims 4 because of this issue. Any information would be appreciated.

I'm not sure what else I can test aside from what I've already done, otherwise I'd provide additional details.

- B

Message 29 of 68 (1,869 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @burin077

We are still working on reproducing this issue, but it is avoiding us, even with your save. 

Do you use any mods or custom content? Have you tried repairing the game? Does it occur in all of your saves? How often does the issue occur?

Thank you very much! Standard smile

Message 30 of 68 (1,861 Views)