[FIXED] [S] Egg Hunt Not resetting

by Kita5399

Original Post

Re: Search for Eggs interaction can't be with done on same objects each holiday/

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Message 11 of 29 (1,678 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Egg Hunt Not resetting

★ Guide

Made a Fix for this in case you use Mods: google for "littlemssam random bug fix"

Within the Bug Fix Collection i added “Easter Egg Hunt Fix”. After searching for Eggs on an Object you could not search again even if several ingame Days are between two Easter Holidays. This Mod fixes that Issue. I also added an extra Reset Interaction so Objects that are already “stuck” can be reseted for the Easter Egg Hunt.

Message 12 of 29 (1,655 Views)

Re: Search for Eggs interaction can't be with done on same objects each holiday/

EA Sims Team

@shadedgrey63

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 29 (1,604 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Egg Hunt Not resetting

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@LittleMsSam wrote:

Made a Fix for this in case you use Mods: google for "littlemssam random bug fix"

Within the Bug Fix Collection i added “Easter Egg Hunt Fix”. After searching for Eggs on an Object you could not search again even if several ingame Days are between two Easter Holidays. This Mod fixes that Issue. I also added an extra Reset Interaction so Objects that are already “stuck” can be reseted for the Easter Egg Hunt.

Thank you so so much!!

Message 14 of 29 (1,571 Views)

Egg Hunt doesn't reset in a new year

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Parenthood, Vampires, Seaosns, Spa Day, Cats and Dogs, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Luxury Party Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden, Perfect Patio Stuff, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do an egg hunt, jump ahead to next spring, attempt egg hunt on same objects
What happens when the bug occurs? Objects searched for eggs in previous spring show as grayed out in a new year for egg hunt
What do you expect to see? New eggs, of course!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 15 of 29 (1,514 Views)

Re: Egg Hunt doesn't reset in a new year

Hero

Hi @tilia2

merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 29 (1,506 Views)

PS4: Unable to search objects for eggs during Spring Celebration

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20.101.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EXPANSION: Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Game: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic STUFF: Moschino, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search an object for an egg during the Spring Celebration. Try to search that same object for an egg again during the next Spring Celebration.
What happens when the bug occurs? The option to search for egg is grayed-out. Sims are unable to search for egg.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to search all objects one time during each Spring Celebration.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 17 of 29 (1,343 Views)

Re: PS4: Unable to search objects for eggs during Spring Celebration

Hero
@Rae_Regenbogen Merged this with the PC thread for this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 29 (1,310 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We've been unable to reproduce this recently, could anyone still seeing this issue possibly share a save? It'd be much appreciated, thanks so much!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 29 (1,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I just had this issue in my game also, are you still needing saves?

edit: 

Save file 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mB0NC4Y4NBYQx09qbj5qrVkQMzt4LJj8/view?usp=sharing

hope this works

Message 20 of 29 (1,188 Views)