[FIXED] [S] Bees in the bee box won't calm down

by wolffriendinus

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Bees in the bee box won't calm down

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 17 (1,004 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [S] Bees in the bee box won't calm down

★★★★★ Apprentice

i've found that this happens to me if the bee box goes through winter empty (either bc i bought the box initially in winter or bc i emptied an existing box during or right before winter)

Message 12 of 17 (888 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I often play with bees because they're so good for plants, but I've noticed a couple of quirky things:

1. Sometimes, when they're enraged, there's no option to apply the mite treatment.  I often just reset object on them when that happens. Er.  I'm not sure if that's a bug or expected behavior, but I treat it as a bug.

2. Sometimes, enraged bees will sting people sitting inside a house, coming in through the walls or closed windows. This only happens is the box is next to the house, though.

Message 13 of 17 (873 Views)

★ Guide

Still happening, but I think I countered this first time. And they are not only furious all the time, they also attack sims inside. The hive isn't very close to the house. My sim has been attacked by bees while using the toilet at the other end of their huge house... I needed to debug the hive to get them to calm down eventually.

All Expansion packs, all Game packs, and Stuff packs except Journey to Batuu. Kits I have: Carnaval Streetwear, Industrial Loft, Country Kitchen, Blooming rooms, Throwback Fit.

I have completely reinstalled the game (May 2021), no mods or cc

version number

Message 14 of 17 (746 Views)

★★ Guide

Started to happed with me. My game is in autumn and the bees did not calm down after I treated the mites and bonded with them lots of times.

Message 15 of 17 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i dont have eco lifestyle but the beehives i have also stay in furious mode for in game days, the only difference is that i can still collect honey, and this would be in oasis springs. reset object definitely helped!

Message 16 of 17 (579 Views)

Hero

Bees will no longer become Enraged or Irritated after applying Mite Treatment. They will BEE a little more grateful to their caretaker Sim!

Fixed in Patch 1.101.290/1.81

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (2,177 Views)