Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Routing/Sit down issue on several interactions

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Hero
@SimQARobo I'm still seeing this ALL the time

Will try get my save to you when I see it next.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 101 of 119 (1,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

If anyone's still seeing this issue, could share your share file with me where you've seen it occur? It'd be great if you could also share details on what exact interaction it happened with, any info you have is super helpful. Feel free to DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help, it's super appreciated!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 102 of 119 (7,344 Views)

Sims Sit Down to Eat Before Doing Queued Action

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tell a sim to eat and queue something that they can do while eating (for example watching TV).
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim goes to a table, put down the food on the table, sit down at the table, gets up, take their food with them, and THEN they go do the thing I queued.
What do you expect to see? That a sim goes directly to do the queued action. For example, if watching TV is queued, then the sim should take the food from the fridge/counter and go directly to the TV and eat their food there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It's as if the game doesn't look at what's queued when the sim is going to eat.

Message 103 of 119 (1,267 Views)

Shooting Hoops Bug at Flea Market Event

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Shoot hoops at flea market event.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim goes to sit down at a picnic table after ever shot taken at the basketball hoop.
What do you expect to see? Sim continuously shoots hoops.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

N/A

Message 104 of 119 (1,212 Views)

Re: Shooting Hoops Bug at Flea Market Event

Hero
@Kelly332211 Like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Routing-Sit-down-issue-on-several-interactions/td-p/45531... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 105 of 119 (1,171 Views)

Re: Shooting Hoops Bug at Flea Market Event

Hero
@Kelly332211 Is the linke thread your issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 106 of 119 (1,148 Views)

Betreff: Sims Sit Down to Eat Before Doing Queued Action

★★ Guide
@SqueamishNerd It drives me nuts! I wonder if it'll ever be fixed!?
Message 107 of 119 (1,028 Views)

Re: Sims Sit Down to Eat Before Doing Queued Action

★★★★ Pro

I’ve also noticed now that if I have a spellcaster who has “always transportalate” on and I click that they should get food and I queue watching TV, then the spellcaster takes the food, put the food on the table, sit down at the table, stand up, transportalate to the sofa/armchair without bringing the food with them, and then they either start watching TV and cancel the eating action or they walk back to the dinner table, get their food, walk back to the sofa/armchair, and eat there.

I haven’t yet tried with other occults with teleport or bat form etc.

Message 108 of 119 (1,023 Views)

Re: Sims Sit Down to Eat Before Doing Queued Action

★★★★★ Guide

I find it so odd that Sims more often than not have to go sit down somewhere to start an unrelated task. Go to the living room sits down goes back to the kitchen to start a meal.

Toddler needs to use potty upstairs.

Grab toddler

Put in highchair

Adult Sim sits down at the dining room table by the highchair, asks the toddler do you want to use the potty?

Grabs toddler goes upstairs

Puts toddler on potty

Adult Sim wanders away instead of teaching (which is a new bug)

*Explodes from frustration!*

Message 109 of 119 (1,006 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too. Sims will be putting an item somewhere, make a detour to sit somewhere, then go back to doing what they were doing.

Message 110 of 119 (789 Views)