Anyone find a fix yet?

Message 11 of 119 (2,525 Views)

Re: Put away a plate > sits down, stands up, goes to fridge. Sims puts food o

Hero

not that I know of

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 119 (2,521 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  I have my sim put food away and they always need to sit down first, even with a brand new house hold.  *weirdness*

Message 13 of 119 (2,489 Views)

★★ Novice

I have definitely noticed an increase in this occurrence. The most recent incident involved my Sim picking up the dish that was to be out away, going all the way from the kitchen where the refrigerator was less than ten feet away to the swimming pool outside. She changed into her bathing suit, sat down on the edge of the pool and then got back up to put the food away. Happens in multiple households.

Message 14 of 119 (2,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have a pool outside my kitchen window and sometimes when I ask a Sim to put food back into the fridge, they go outside, change into their swimming costumes, with plate in hand, attempt to go into the pool then come back inside and put the food into the fridge! I ask them if they would like to go see a psychiatrist who has experimental drugs and an experimental disposition! The Simlish answer I get back is usually foul! (That last sentence maybe complete fabrication and lies!)

Message 15 of 119 (2,470 Views)

[OPEN] When putting books back on the bookshelf Sim always sits first

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Whenever my sims read a book in their house (not sure if this happens in the library, I think it doesn't) they'll leave it on the table (when they're done). When I try to put it back to the bookshelf my sim will always grab the book, sit on the closest chair (as if they were going to read it) then get up again and go to the bookshelf. I'm playing on a Mac, not using mods or CC.

I made a video: https://youtu.be/XwYvfyQideM

Message 16 of 119 (2,560 Views)

Re: When putting books back on the bookshelf my sim always sits first

Hero

Sounds similar to this issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Put-away-a-plate-gt-sits-down-stands-up-goes-to-frid...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 119 (2,549 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 119 (2,519 Views)

★ Guide

I had a similar issue but mine only happens in the Library.

Message 19 of 119 (2,501 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, started after the "get to work" was installed

Message 20 of 119 (2,244 Views)