[NEEDS SAVES] Removed traits still cause moodlets (no cheats used)

by scyll85

Original Post

Re: Negative moodlet from unassigned trait, downloaded sim

★★★★ Novice

I wasn't really sure where to post this but I was just playing a household with two Sims that I found on the gallery a while back. I edited their traits in CAS before putting them in game. Two of the traits the male Sim had were materialistic and active. I removed them but he would still get tense from stale surroundings or not getting enough exercise. The female Sim had the genius trait which I removed but she would still get tense from not doing activities that would increase logic.

Message 81 of 87 (449 Views)

Hero
@CM_fanatic I merged your post with the main thread.

Seems the traits weren't removed properly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 87 (428 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @CM_fanatic !

Would you mind sharing the sims you downloaded from the gallery that had this issue?

Message 83 of 87 (427 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheSimsDirect How do I share them?
Message 84 of 87 (393 Views)

EA Sims Team
@CM_fanatic

Hello!

I have sent a Private message.

Thank you for taking the time out and willing to help.
Message 85 of 87 (363 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There's one other thing I noticed with the male Sim. Every time I placed him in CAS from my library like I was starting a new save, his hot/cold weather outfits would be different every time even though I didn't change them. Those were the only outfits affected. All his other outfits stayed the same. He's also the only Sim this happened with. I tested it on the female Sim as well as one or two other Sims in my library and all their outfits stayed the same.

Message 86 of 87 (326 Views)

Community Manager

Hello All,

If any of you are still encountering this on the latest game version (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!

EACade
Message 87 of 87 (164 Views)