[NEEDS SAVES] [ROM] Necrocall and Dedeathify not working properly

by seantroid

Original Post

Re: Necrocall doesn't work

Hero
@beccaa-69 I merged your post with the current thread on this.

Could you send your save to SimGuruNick as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-ROM-Necrocall-and-Dedeathify-not-working-properly/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 65 (930 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Necrocall and Dedeathify not working properly

★★ Novice

I think you just saved my spellcaster legacy so I had a 3 gen family living together grandparents died of old age I was fine with that, their adult sons their eldest sons young adult wife and their teen twins a boy a girl, the dad had another baby with his wife shortly after his parents died the he later died at work because I left neighborhood stories on for that family and he died while I was playing with another family by eating the cow plant cake... so I moved the now widowed wife her kids and her brother in law into Vanessa jeong's house since her brother in law was a 5 star celeb entertainer, his Neice dies getting crushed to death by Murphy bed (I built a spare bedroom for each the teens) she immediately died when she tried to bring down the Murphy bed.  At this point I'm trying to get the mom become a master spellcaster to use necrocall/dedeathify but it gets WORSE!

So her brother in law dies when he wished on a well to advance his skills he wanted to try violin and he already had 10 guitar skill and had some singing skill (He also was not a born spellcaster unlike his brother and parents) the well was displeased and HE DIED OF EMBARRASSMENT (i forgot to mention he hit it off with Vanessa jeong and they quickly after moving in with her got together and got married she was in her 3rd trimester when he died.) So the mom, her son, and a pregnant and now also widowed Vanessa jeong now are living together, shortly after her husband dies she has twin boys who aren't spellcasters. The mom now can use Necrocall at this point then HER SON DIES!!  (By the same Murphy bed that killed his twin sister). The mom is mow on a warpath now to master untamed magic. To bring back her older kids while raising their remaining living sibling whose a toddler. She even mastered mediumship trying to communicate with the departed. When she does master it she immediately brings back her brother in law daughter and son. She even uses the rite of ascending to make her brother in law a spellcaster hoping he will be less likely to die stupidly..But I couldn't move them back in the home they were all living together in. (I managed to get the brother in law to move into a separate household with his with and twins who were at that point toddlers, he eventually has another set of twins this time girls with Vanessa and they remarry and are living happily with their babies)

But I can't move the twins in back with their mom for some reason. So im going to try to bulldoze a lot maybe even change worlds idk hopefully it works

Message 62 of 65 (797 Views)

Spell Dedeathify not working on PS4

★★★ Newbie

So I have met all requirements to turn a ghost back into their former self pre death.

The sim is an adult

I am the highest spell caster rank

I have the perk that makes it so I never fail at untamed magic spells as long as I’m not about to over charge

I maxed out the ghost sims friendship after I had them move in with me

I know ambrosia is an option but I really wanna try using the spell but I can’t seem to find an explanation as to why it won’t work.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!!

Message 63 of 65 (789 Views)

Re: Spell Dedeathify not working on PS4

Champion

@Disiress , do you play on a console or do you play on a PC or Mac?  If you play on a PC or Mac, do you play with any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 64 of 65 (765 Views)

Re: Spell Dedeathify not working on PS4

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Disiress I merged your post with the bug report.

EDIT: Could you send your save to EA ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 65 (757 Views)