by iKyleRogers

Original Post

[OPEN] [ROM] Books piling up on Floor in Magic Realm

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Latest as of the ROM release (not emergency fix after)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait and see in the magic realm
What happens when the bug occurs? In the magic realm, sims place a bunch of books on the floor together
What do you expect to see? They should go inside the book case
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Books keep piling up together for no apparent reason

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 4 of 11 (1,414 Views)

Books placed everywhere

★★★ Novice

Sims seem to place books everywhere and leave them there in the Magic Realm

Message 1 of 11 (1,541 Views)

Re: Books placed everywhere

★★★★★ Guide

can confirm this and also like to add, just had a sim just rip the book from my sim while she was still reading it at the table to only place on the floor

Message 2 of 11 (1,499 Views)

Hero
@iKyleRogers Could you please fill out the bug report for me ?

Edit your first post by clicking on the three dots and fill in the template.

The forum had an issue when you made this report.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 11 (1,434 Views)

Message 5 of 11 (1,409 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Is this occurring after staying in the Magical Realm continuously for a really long period of time? Could someone possibly share a save file where they've seen this issue? Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 11 (1,325 Views)

Hero
@iKyleRogers Since they fixed one book put a way issue, would be good to know if this is still an issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (1,248 Views)

Hero
Are the books still piling up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (1,163 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict  I see this in my current game on PS4. My sim will spend a whole day there training and brewing potions etc, and there are books all over the place. Most I can drag back to the bookshelf but some are in weird places. I just started in the magic realm post 1.20 patch. I hadn't been there prior. 

Message 9 of 11 (1,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@PoptartJuniper Guess that's a not fixed then cause the other book fix was on the patch you guys should also have.

Could you provide your save to Nick as asked above ?

Thanks for the feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (1,140 Views)