Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Public Enemy Aspiration no registering level 4 of career

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@FinalBossNyuma Would you mind sending your save to QA ?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 22 (988 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Thank you, but currently I don’t have the means to transfer game save data online, unfortunately. 😔 And as a PS4 player I’ve heard that -supposedly- sending save data is more difficult than for other platforms.
Message 12 of 22 (964 Views)

Hero
@FinalBossNyuma it is more difficult but possible. QA has given instructions in the threads above. But if you don't have the means, that's fine.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 22 (955 Views)

Re: Public Enemy Aspiration doesn't register level 4 of career, if past it on st

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem. I believe I was a lvl 8 criminal when I started that aspiration and I made it to lvl 10 with no change/credit. I decided to just switch my aspiration. 

Message 14 of 22 (857 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue and I even did it with the carreers ideal mood. Should I send my save?

Message 15 of 22 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Necroing this because it's still an issue on Xbox at least.

I was level 7 in the Boss path when I encountered it. Leveling to 8 did NOT fulfill the reach level 4 aspiration goal.

Solution found: quit and rejoin the criminal career path. It cost me my level 8 promotion, but the level 4 goal was cleared when I immediately rejoined (at level 7). Pretty happy about it overall since the next requirement is to be level 8 in the path and that's just a re-promotion away now.

Message 16 of 22 (723 Views)

EA Staff

Hello,

If anyone of you are still observing the issue (without mods), It would be great if you could share the save file. The instructions to share the file with us are here.

Thanks.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 17 of 22 (716 Views)

★ Novice

Just encountered the issue.  I was doing the Chief of Mischief when I joined the criminal career.  Once I completed it, I was level 5, and I switched to Public Enemy.  Once getting to the requirement to advance in the criminal career, nothing happened. I've included a link to a google drive of the save file.  I wasn't sure if I should post it or PM in, but here it is.    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vPmrRLbFAHEtFPNOMdTVwglZxiop0L7b/view?usp=sharing

The affected Sim is Servo Bot in the Rinde household in Mt. Komoribe.  Username is Beaugarson for anything involving Sims.  

Message 18 of 22 (660 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @Beaugarson 

I tried accessing the save link but it does not seems to be shared. Could you please check the share permissions and if you want you can DM me the save file, we are fine with anything.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 22 (634 Views)

★ Novice

@SimGuruRitzy Let's try this again.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vPmrRLbFAHEtFPNOMdTVwglZxiop0L7b/view?usp=sharing 

That's a new link that should give permissions to anyone....I hope.  

Message 20 of 22 (619 Views)