[NEEDS SAVES] Plants are no longer producing harvestables

by UneSimmer

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Trees are no longer producing fruit

★★ Novice

I'm also having this problem, except all of my plants on my lot will not produce harvestables, despite being in season. They will produce weeds, bugs, and need watering, but never harvestables. My sims also will randomly weed furniture that is nowhere near a plant, but this is a lesser issue to the complete lack of harvestables. I've placed the house in a different lot, traveled away from the lot and back, and even moved the house and sims into a whole new save, and this issue still persists. I've also repaired the game and deleted Origin and Sims 4 cache files. I logged into an older save with a garden, and was able to get the plants to produce harvestables. I have no idea what's going on. 

Message 11 of 103 (5,340 Views)

Sims 4 Crops not producing 2021

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansion/stuff packs besides the Paranormal stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not entirely sure it just started randomly out of no where.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have been trying to plant crops for my sims to do a farming life style but all my plants get too the last stage and produce no crops, no matter what way I plant them. (I've tried planting them in the planter boxes and on the ground and I wait 2-4 days and nothing just a fully grown plant, nothing to harvest. this is happing with all my crops, trees, bushes ect.)
What do you expect to see? fully grown crops producing fruit/flowers/herbs ect.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have also removed my mods, nothing, Repaired the game with my mods still in and without my mods and still nothing. Last resort I also deleted the game and re-installed and still nothing. it happened so randomly in the middle of my game as the first crops i planted were fine but then I went to the next season the new crops my sims planted never produced anything and when I went to a new lot, none of the plants produced anything, so after repairing and removing mods I made a new character and new save and attempted a test and still nothing. I have no Idea what it could be. possibly the resent update? but since it happened right in the middle of the game I'm not sure. if anyone has any ideas I'm willing to try them, farming is one of my favorite aspects of the sims 4 so the fact that it is broken is breaking my heart. also the only mods I had in relation to the game-play is MC command center, the rest I had were only clothing/hair mods.

Message 12 of 103 (5,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope that didn't work for me. Nothing is producing, even plants on other lots after staying there for days.

Message 13 of 103 (5,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SquirtGunBotany Ive tried working with different hosueholds, different sims, changed aspiriations. I dont have any mods on at all, re-installed the game twice now and nothing.
Message 14 of 103 (5,288 Views)

No haverest possible anymore

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 0000000
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? sims 4, work, seasons...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try planting something
What happens when the bug occurs? There is nothing to haverest, never !
What do you expect to see? Gaining money whit my plants...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Since the latest update, it is not working anymore.

Hi,

Since the last update on the Sims 4, my plants never grow fruits, or vegetable or flower...

They evolute but i cant gain money anymore, or use my haverest for food.

How can i fix the bug !

Thank you

Message 15 of 103 (5,164 Views)

Re: No haverest possible anymore

Hero
@Lylalolita Could you try if it starts to grow if you travel to another lot and back ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 103 (5,127 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict It doesnt change anything... still not growing
Message 17 of 103 (5,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Lylalolita Merging your post with the no harvestable at all thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 103 (5,109 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Trees are no longer producing fruit

★★★★ Novice

For my self, it is every neighborhood and every plant type

Message 19 of 103 (5,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SimGuruKuxiku For myself, even if a change lots and come back, nothing is growing anymore. They all finish dead and i cant complete my workday as a gardener when the ask to haverest.
Message 20 of 103 (5,075 Views)