Re: [PSP] Guidry not manifesting!

by YeOldSimmer

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack- No Guidry, Helping Hand Unresponsive

★★★ Novice

It is after 9:00 PM. It's more than the second day. My lot type is a Haunted House Lot. The Helping Hand still shows up as unresponsive too. I've started a new game thinking it may have something to do with an old file. I have tried repairing the game too.Devil

Message 21 of 30 (2,403 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Based on my very limited experience, the Helping Hand can't be used until you meet Guidry. I would suggest double-checking your lot type if you haven't already. Other than that, I think you'll just have to be sure you're there every night at 9pm and hope he shows up.

Message 22 of 30 (2,387 Views)

Hero
@ZanyGio I can take a look at your save if you want. Instructions how to send in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 30 (2,318 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue , Guidry do not show up

Message 24 of 30 (2,286 Views)

Hero
@Lilylunas did you make sure you set the lot type to residential haunted ? Any mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 30 (2,280 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just as an FYI I finally got him to show up.  Apparently you have to be there 2 days in a row at 9pm Sim time.   The first night my sim was in the Magic Realm.   It took me a while to figure that out but that seemed to be the answer.  

Message 26 of 30 (2,257 Views)

Re: Guidry not manifesting!

★★★★★ Newbie

That was my Problem, i Loved in the House now die weeks and was wondering, why it wasn't really spooky. Now i changed the lot trait and everything works!

Message 27 of 30 (2,141 Views)

Hero
Is anyone still having issues here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 30 (1,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you change to haunted residential?

Message 29 of 30 (1,784 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ljjrn 

You do it in build mode by clicking the House icon and selecting it there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 30 of 30 (1,755 Views)