Re: Bonehilda not defending against Temperance

by TactfulTay179

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I had the same issue. I tried to do a paranormal investigation, but without the “Brave” trait it’s essentially undoable. When I summoned Bonehilda to “help” she didn’t fight Temperance until the very end and she was human. I failed the mission 

Message 11 of 13 (551 Views)

Re: [PSP] Bonehilda doesn't fight Temperance

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 13 (475 Views)

Champion

I haven't played the haunted house since last year and just tried for 3 full Sim days to get Bonehilda to rid the house of Temperance. Instead they appeared to be friends and chatted together as Temperance wrecked the house. I tried all the usual things to get rid of her, Guidry was there and I followed his advice but I just couldn't get rid of her. So I changed my lot type back to residential and sent my Sim on vacation. When she returned the house was still trashed but they'd all left.

I could deal with the other apparitions and haunted objects, I had the candles lit and Dahlia dolls around, I did the circle but none of it helped. My Sim has max skill. I also kept putting the idol doll next to her but she ignored it.

I don't play this situation regularly as I only have the one Sim who is my Ghostbuster. But it's still worth noting. I'm on Xbox Series X. Last time I played this it took a couple of attempts but Bonehilda saved the day, not this time though. Last time she looked human and this time she was a skeleton. She read a few books and chatted with Temperance and that was all she did.

I'm moving on from this household now but still wanted to mention it.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 13 of 13 (177 Views)