Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [PS4] Severe FPS loss (Lagging) when entering/exiting Build Mo

by storyfootprints

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [PS4] Severe FPS loss (Lagging) when entering/exiting Build Mo

★★★ Novice

Have always had this problem across both PS4 and PS5, but since the latest update I've started to experience it without going into build/buy. At one point the crippling lag kicked in on a community lot at the end of a date event. Wouldn't resolve with anything other than a full game restart. 

Message 51 of 55 (260 Views)

Re: Ps4 Building Mode Extreme Lag

★★★ Newbie

Hello. This issue is stopping us playing the game at this point it happens every time the game is broken completely. Did you find a fix? 

Message 52 of 55 (117 Views)

Sims 4 is unplayable on Playstation 4

★★★ Newbie

Since I have launched my game today it constantly runs in 10 Frames ! The menu, The build mode and Live Mode everything runs in frames. It would have been absurd thinking that I wanted to buy my girlfriend all the expansion packs. The game is literally unplayable with no possible fix. I have tried everything from pushing the save data to cloud, reinstalling and updating ! Nothing works ! I know that you are focusing on optimizing the game prob for newer consoles but for us ps4 players this might be a huge waste of money !

Message 53 of 55 (103 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PoptartJuniper I've experienced this for a while now, and it makes the game pretty much unplayable.
Message 54 of 55 (55 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm new to Sims4 on the PS4 and I have to say I am stunned that EA have put out something so buggy... this is not an obscure bug that is triggered by very unusual set of triggers, or an early release - the core (no expansion packs or mods) mature (latest patches) game is fundamentally flawed in becoming really laggy with just basic gameplay! @EA - have you given up trying to fix this? I think everyone should just return the game to the vendor as not fit for purpose.

Message 55 of 55 (42 Views)