Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS SAVES] [PS4] Error code: 109:84f8bed6

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything except eco, my first pet, laundry, perfect patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? travelling. generates error code kicks to world select screen. error code: 109:84f8bed6:97da00a1. this seems to be related to university and travelling to britechester. in particular when the debate guild is meeting. i have been trying to join the debate guild and no one is showing up during meetings travelling during meeting time seems to generate error although it may have happened at other times as well.
What happens when the bug occurs? kick to world select screen. provide error code: 109:84f8bed6:97da00a1. recommend to restart game although you an just re-enter the world and play on. lot loads but no new sims will appear on lot.
What do you expect to see? travel without error. and university organisations to function correctly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. has occurred since new update.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (912 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Error code: 109:84f8bed6

EA Sims Team

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing this error (without mods), would you be willing to share your save files? 

If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 4 (780 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Error Code: 109:812fe7cb:b2564fd6

★★ Apprentice

Same here. On PS4. 109:84f8bed6:b7277275 is the full error code. This has never happened to me until the Snowy Escape pack. I was putting down a house from the Gallery, then this came up when I tried to load my family. I'm seriously like about to cry here, I put so much work into this and don't even have backups because the sims 4 on PS4 only gives you ten save slots.

Ridiculous overpriced game that no one cares enough to fix.

Message 3 of 4 (760 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Error Code: 109:812fe7cb:b2564fd6

Hero
@BeautyBot I moved your post over to the thread with this number.

Could you send your save to Robo as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (752 Views)