[NEEDS SAVES] [PS4] All of my downloads have disappeared from my library

by VIKING5GRL

Original Post

Re: Online gallery is broken on ps4

★ Novice

The same exact thing just happened to me with the library deleting everything I added and only preinstalled stuff was left.... It took a few minutes messing around, but I got it all back! I clicked the options button on the remote while highlighting the game on your PS4 home screen, and chose the "upload/download saved data" option. 

I then chose the download side, and ONLY did "user data," and downloaded from "online storage" to "system storage," and vo-la! Complete library was back!!! Home this helps the rest of you. =-D.   Peace

@

Message 21 of 66 (3,224 Views)

Re: Online gallery is broken on ps4

★ Novice

The problem originally happened for me because of a glitch where it won't let me "save lot" to library anymore. Keeps freezing and then saying my data is corrupted. Super annoying... Anyhow, I just tried saving lot again, and once again entire library was wiped out. This time though, I had the option to do "my library," along with "user data," and I HAD to do both to get it all back this 2nd time.

I'm so over how glitchy this game is lately 😒

Message 22 of 66 (3,214 Views)

Re: (PS4) Sims 4, Library Is Completely Wiped?!

Hero
@calamitycrow Merged your post with the master thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 66 (3,196 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My problem is a little different than everyone else's, I think, so I don't know why the topics were merged. Everything I downloaded from the gallery is gone, yeah, but I don't really care about that. I can always download stuff again. What I care about is all MY stuff that I MADE being deleted. All my personal households and lots, NOT downloaded from the gallery, were deleted!!! That's what I'M upset about!! How can I fix THAT????? WHHYYY was my entire library wiped???

Message 24 of 66 (3,112 Views)

Hero
@calamitycrow That's what this thread is about: Stuff is being wiped from the library. Some also can't save new ones.

It doesn't really matter if you downloaded the items or created them yourself. It's about the library not saving things/wiping and that's what you have, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 66 (3,088 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PS4] All of my downloads have disappeared from my library

★★ Guide

So once again I’ve lost all downloads in my library and I’m left with 314 pre gallery maxis additions. Most of these I’ve deleted but they’ve returned again. I was saving something to my library when It said library was full and need to delete some things in order to download anymore. I deleted quite a few of MY builds then tried to download something again and still got the message saying my library is full. I decided to try restarting my game and it crashed when exiting to main menu and then when closing the application it said “corrupt data, deleting save”. After literally shedding tears, I restarted the game and was happy to see my saves still there but It did however delete my library.. once again I’ve lost my builds, sims and things I’ve downloaded from people I follow. I can re download most from the gallery but had some things I hadn’t posted that are now lost. Both times this happened, I was trying to delete things from library because it said it was full. This time, I didn’t have as much saved as before.. and why do we have to keep all of the maxis additions from before we had gallery? I counted 314 items, those slots should be freed up once deleted! I apologize for ranting, these issues have been going on for quite some time and it’s become very frustrating. Any help or tips are much appreciated 

Message 26 of 66 (3,027 Views)

Hero
@VIKING5GRL Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 66 (2,914 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi, since that last time it hasn’t happened again but I’ve been extra careful to keep my gallery downloads to a minimum. It happened twice to me and both times right before, I get a message that my library is full and need to delete some items. The second time I didn’t have very much saved. When restarting the game it crashed going to main menu and I got an error saying corrupt data deleting save. It deletes the entire library except the maxis items, some I had deleted return. Thought I’d add, there’s also two of my builds that says are corrupted (has a llama picture) that I’ve removed numerous times but they come back every time I restart the game. They’re still there now. I believe this is an ongoing issue though as I’ve seen some others here on the forum and playstation communities describe something similar 

Message 28 of 66 (2,880 Views)

Hero
@VIKING5GRL Just wanted to see if it's still current as no one has posted since April.

Thanks for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 66 (2,876 Views)

PS4 GALLERY DELETED EVERYTHING

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.29.80.3400 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get Famous, Outdoor Retreat, Vampires, Parenthood, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day, Tiny Living, Holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By making a household and or lot, save it, and then try to go into the gallery to place lot or to grab the household. It should just not be there.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything saved to the gallery is gone. GONE. DELETED.
What do you expect to see? All my hard work and hours upon hours spent creating.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Love waking up and getting on the sims 4, looking into my gallery/library to place a house I made months ago (that I use often) to see absolutely nothing there. Literally. Everything in my gallery that I made is gone. Things I favorited in the gallery from other creators is still there, however. My stuff? Wiped out. Completely gone over night. There is nothing there in my gallery/library. This did happen after a random message before the game booted about a corrupted save file. How is there a corrupted file on console? It deleted it anyways. So what? Everything I created in my library was corrupted? How? What from? It was fine literally hours before. Hours upon hours, days upon days, creating things for myself on the console is completely gone. I don't share what I made out to the public either, it's just my personal homes and families I make. This is just another reason why I don't wish to play the game anymore.

What a waste. 

Message 30 of 66 (2,849 Views)