[NEEDS SAVES] [PH] Young adults gain Parenthood character values

by KnightGoblin8

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [PH] Young adults gain Parenthood character values

★ Guide

Can confirm this is still happening, I just had my young adult sim made in CAS that I've played 100s of hours with gain responsibility character values after fixing the washer. (? lol)

Message 21 of 28 (664 Views)

EA Staff
@akasunanokitten
If you are still encountering the bug without mods, Would you be willing to share the save file with us?

If yes please feel free to send the save file by following the instructions as Nick requested in a few posts above: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-PH-Young-adults-gain-Parenthood-character-values/m... or you can send save file link to me via DM, whatever you are comfortable with.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 28 (639 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Today I have seen the same by my young Adult Sim.

She was gaining Emotional Control ( I spelled it correctly?)

In my game I had a message that say she will get the Emotional Controll Trait because she gain enough points.

(Picture shows the message, but it is in German version)

20230401_031830.jpg

Message 23 of 28 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello I am sorry that I had forgotten about this post but I encountered this again in a recent save. This time my sim gained Confidence after Funny Introduction but this started occurring only after the household had Infants as well.

Is there anyone who I could send a save file so hopefully this issue would get solved? Standard smile

EDIT: Oh....I just noticed the posts saying to send the save the TheSimsDirect. I will do that.

I also should add that since this issue first occurred I have added new Packs to my game so the list in the original posting is not up to date anymore.

Message 24 of 28 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I keep seeing Sims older than teens seemingly gaining and losing character value points out in the world.

Message 25 of 28 (417 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @KnightGoblin8 and @Bearpal64 ,

If anyone of you are still encountering this on the latest game version (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!

Message 26 of 28 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have seen this a lot, the green floating indication that says confidence gain for example, but with young adults or adults. It's hard to pinpoint this sometimes, but I'll try to pay attention to this when it happens.

Update:

Two sims from different households went to see a drama movie in the cinema in San Sequoia. After the movie, both sims use the toilet at the anchor point library. After washing their hands, 1 sim compliments the other with art (friendly>compliment>compliment art). This results in a red (negative) for responsibility. I paused the game immediately, but 3-4 seconds after suddenly there was a green text +responsibility.

I think this is triggered because of the handwashing, not so much the other interaction.

Message 27 of 28 (320 Views)

EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Hello All,

If any of you are still encountering this on the latest game version (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!

Message 28 of 28 (1,016 Views)