Re: Vampire children probability

by BingBongKittyCat

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

This is exactly what is happening to me with mermaids. There is something going wrong with vampires and mermaids then. Its frustrating 

Message 11 of 29 (1,530 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mermaid / Human combination here: I am currently on baby 6 and they are ALL mermaids. 

Message 12 of 29 (1,464 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@alanmichael1 Every time my human and wizard sims have children, they are always wizards.
Message 13 of 29 (1,443 Views)

★ Guide

Have had the same thing with merdmaids and now magicians. 

I send a save of the family just a few days ago. You can also use it for this bug. 

Message 14 of 29 (1,404 Views)

The probability of a mermaid

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: 模拟人生4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Simplified Chinese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? MERMAIDS and humans have babies
What happens when the bug occurs? The children were all Mermaids, not vampires and humans, and the children were either vampires or humans
What do you expect to see? There's a 50% chance the baby will be a mermaid, and a 50% chance the baby will be human
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It's been a problem since the Moschino update

Are Desperate to fix the problem

Message 15 of 29 (1,369 Views)

Re: The probability of a mermaid

Hero
@mengzhu123 Merged your post with your already existing thread.

This one still open.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 29 (1,355 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The problem remains... .... Hopefully, we'll be able to repair it soon

Message 17 of 29 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve just encountered this as well. Female mermaid, male human. On the PS4. While it’s possible to flip a coin 10 times and get heads each time, it’s highly unlikely to happen, and yet ... nothing but endless mermaid offspring. I normally just roll with whatever the game hands me, but I’d like to move on to the next generation of my family, and I am so done with mermaids right now. Guess I’ll be creating my first Sim kid. And now that I know it’s a problem for Spellcaster sand vampires as well, I guess I’ll have to avoid playing with those right now.

Message 18 of 29 (1,255 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is still the probability BUG that all mermaid and human children are mermaids

Message 19 of 29 (1,208 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's still a problem

Message 20 of 29 (1,148 Views)