[NEEDS SAVES] Objects show up in the sky and on map

by Sindel910

Original Post

Re: Spice Festival in the Sky

Hero
@xandezsims You can instructions on how to find the correct thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M181741 (in Post #7 in case it doesn't directly take you to the right post).

It does look a bit different now though but it's the same concept still

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 122 (1,612 Views)

Re: Spice Festival in the Sky

★★★ Guide

Updating. I found more tents in other districts in the San Myshuno space. Game version: 1.88.228.1020 . I don't use the Tool mod and any other mod that mods anything in the world. Only in Uptown I didn't see any floating tents, but I don't have any sims living in any apartments. I posted a video showing the problem on twitter. https://twitter.com/JMoon_gamer/status/1535302526244999174

Message 82 of 122 (1,590 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Objects show up in the sky and on map

★ Pro

Pretty, but...

06-05-22_10_37_43 AM.jpg

Message 83 of 122 (1,549 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same bug. Noticed this when my sim visited the flea market. I don't use the TOOL mod (never have) nor have I placed lots from the gallery where TOOL could have been used.

floatingobjects_spicedistrict.jpg

Message 84 of 122 (1,487 Views)

★★ Pro

This continues to happen in old and new saves. I build a lot and I start new games just to work on a fresh world for the build and whenever I build in San Myshuno this keeps happening. Happens with and without mods all the same. I hope people find (especially SimGuru Nick et al!) this thread even if the posts on the first page of this thread are something about user fooling around but the posts after that are indeed mainly festivals and such in the sky. 

Message 85 of 122 (1,417 Views)

Neighborhood assets floating in the sky in Evergreen Harbor, Conifer Station

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use any Eco Lifestyle neighborhood initiative in Evergreen Harbor>Conifer Station>Canal Corner
What happens when the bug occurs? Lots of floating neighborhood objects in the sky. Benches, a lemonade stand. It's hard to tell what else is up there.
What do you expect to see? Not objects in the sky
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Floating objects

All of the objects I can see

How the objects look from the ground

(imgur folder is here)

Lots of leftover assets from the neighborhood are floating around in the sim sky. I think they're there from the no-initiative setting, but they're all just chilling and making my game REALLY slow when I use this neighborhood. I checked Copperdale, and the game runs really well there, but absolutely poorly in Evergreen Harbor, unless I'm in a basement where the sky isn't visible to the camera. It's probably causing some routing conflicts with townies and vendors. Sort of a pain for them. 

Message 86 of 122 (1,413 Views)

Re: Neighborhood assets floating in the sky in Evergreen Harbor, Conifer Station

Hero
@nempne I merged your post with the main thread on objects floating in the sky

Could you send your save to EA ?

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 87 of 122 (1,364 Views)

★★ Pro

Oh no... It's now Britechester too T___T

10-07-22_1-49-57 AM.png10-07-22_1-50-45 AM.png

Message 88 of 122 (1,179 Views)

★ Pro

Still happening 

11-03-22_11_39_07 PM.jpg

Message 89 of 122 (1,084 Views)

★★ Pro
@DizzyDee-K oh man is all of that small litter just go to coffee mugs? you have so many D: D:
Message 90 of 122 (1,048 Views)