by rochelimit55555

Original Post

Re: Foxbury floating guitar

Hero
@lilz827 merged your post with other thread on floating guitars/objects

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 32 (1,830 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Objects floating in mid-air

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue with the guitar, and also plates at home. It's easy if it happens in the Sim home, as you can just drag the object into the Sim, putting it in his/her inventory, but the one that happens in festivals is impossible. I cannot drag it to the Sim inventory, I cannot right shift click on it, I cannot do anything about it!

It would be nice if we can actually modify the lot and so fix these bugs ourselves!

It's kinda baffling that the official MAXIS team couldn't reproduce this. All I can conclude is that the official MAXIS team didn't play the game as often as us, surprise surprise

Message 22 of 32 (1,797 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Post marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

If anyone is still seeing this issue a save file would be really useful, you can DM the link to me, thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 32 (11,908 Views)

★ Apprentice

This also happens in my game. It's usually dishes in my game, and I have experienced it in various venues: my sim's home, visiting others, neighborhood areas outside of lots...

Message 24 of 32 (1,641 Views)

Champion
@SimGuruNick How do I load a save from the PS4 again? I noticed this happen in ThrifTea and other lots that have a lot of activity from sims. I'm not sure what you can learn from my save, but I'll share it if it helps.

All I know for sure is that when the lot reaches a certain number of sims, most bugs becmome more noticable. Using clubs, I've had around 12-16 merfolk on a lot before the game starts bugging. If it helps, I can load the lots to the gallery that I see bugs happen. I think it's a combination of how many things are in a lot and the number of sims. More activities on a lot attract more sims.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm a Volunteer. I do not work for EA.
Message 25 of 32 (1,094 Views)

Champion

I think I've had at max 24 merfolk (or sims) before it really becomes too much for the game.

I'm a Volunteer. I do not work for EA.
Message 26 of 32 (1,093 Views)

Re: Floating Objects

★★★★ Apprentice

For me, it's when I move an item, primarily. 

Message 27 of 32 (924 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'd like to add that after toddlers eat a dish when not in a high chair, they'll put it down and it'll float mid air. I'm not sure if it's only when the move objects cheat is on but it's still a huge issue since sims won't clean dishes that are not on a flat surface.

Message 28 of 32 (897 Views)

★★ Guide

My floating items are at the festivals in the city, like the spice festival, after it leaves the spices that would have been on the plants are hanging mid air.

Also after the flea market, items left on tables will hang in the air after the table is gone.
I once had my sim eat all the random produce hanging in the air, that was interesting but there appears to be no other way to delete even with tool or a cheat.
Sometimes there will be a plate or item hanging mid air outside an apartment.  

Message 29 of 32 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So not sure if anyone will see this but has anyone figured out how to make this stop happening?  My kid keeps putting dishes on a shelf & then they get stuck in mid air. If I switch to build mode & put them in inventory & then on the lot they go back to normal & can be washed … but it’s an Easter egg hunt to find the stupid things. 

Message 30 of 32 (768 Views)