[FIXED] Necklace floating in mid-air

by Moonlight_829

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Necklace floating in mid-air

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I don't know if this belongs here but one of the new necklaces from the high school pack keeps floating two meters away from the sim who's wearing it. I took a screenshot but the quality is really bad because when I zoom in the necklace returns to the sim's neck. Is the one in the second image.

Edit By Crinrict: Split from other thread, Adjusted Titel

Message 1 of 4 (999 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Objects floating in mid-air

Hero

Sims wearing the yfAcc_NecklaceEP12Beaded_SolidRainbowLt necklace should no longer see it floating near them when zooming the camera. We must have forgotten to remove the levitation enchantment, sorry about that!

Fixed in Patch 1.95.207/1.69

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (692 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@Moonlight_829 me too!!!!! this is so weird
Message 2 of 4 (956 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @nicoleguig @Moonlight_829,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (934 Views)

Hero

Sims wearing the yfAcc_NecklaceEP12Beaded_SolidRainbowLt necklace should no longer see it floating near them when zooming the camera. We must have forgotten to remove the levitation enchantment, sorry about that!

Fixed in Patch 1.95.207/1.69

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (693 Views)