Re: [OPEN] [NKSP] Energy Bar slow to fill after Sim begins knitting skill

by adduapina

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I'm experiencing this only on 1 sim. Started right after she first knitted. 

She is also suffering from acute obsessive urge to program all the time.

Message 31 of 47 (1,806 Views)

Re: Sleep bar not refilling properly while sleeping

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well on Xbox, only on one of the sims in the household. I think it is related to the knitting because only the one who has the slow energy recovery knits. The other sim does not knit and his energy recovery is fine. The affected sim can sleep for 12+ hours and not be full on her energy, it's very frustrating. At first I thought it was just the cheap bed so I bought a higher quality bed but it didn't fix it. 

Message 32 of 47 (1,767 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem.

Right after my sim picked up the knitting skill she could no longer gain energy normally.

The other meters drain a lot before the energy bar replenishes, wich makes it impossible to play that sim.

Message 33 of 47 (1,708 Views)

My teenage sim slows to fill the energy while sleeping

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except some expansion, game, and stuff packs include eco, get famous, cats n dogs, realm of magic, vampire, star wars, tiny living, knit, and laundry.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As I kept on playing, I noticed that my teenage sim takes longer to wake up. Like she supposed to wake up in the morning, but I had to click her to wake up once the evening comes. Still her energy level is very low.
What happens when the bug occurs? Her energy level is very slow to fill in, so she doesn't wake up quickly.
What do you expect to see? While sleeping, her energy levels should fill in normally or in a usual as a gameplay it should.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hopefully, this bug should be fixed immediately to enhance my gameplay.

Thank you !

Message 34 of 47 (1,682 Views)

Re: My teenage sim slows to fill the energy while sleeping

Hero
@my_immortal88 Did your teen do any knitting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 47 (1,664 Views)

Re: My teenage sim slows to fill the energy while sleeping

Hero
@my_immortal88 Did your teen knit ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 47 (1,634 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

For anyone still experiencing this issue, could you possibly share a save file with me where it's occurred? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 37 of 47 (1,578 Views)

★★★★ Guide

did you already find a solution or are more save files required? i hope its going to be fixed in the Update next week

Message 38 of 47 (1,502 Views)

Hero
@EmeraldLaura I guess it wont' hurt sending your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 47 (1,483 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [NKSP] Energy Bar slow to fill after Sim begins knitting skill

Community Manager (retired)

Is anyone still encountering this issue? If so, your save file would be very helpful, feel free to DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 40 of 47 (1,347 Views)