Sleep bar not refilling properly while sleeping

by Vuneca

Original Post

Sim's sleep bar not filling properly during sleep

★★★★ Apprentice

TS4 on PC

I have all the expansions except pet stuff

I thought it was a MOD issue so I removed them, still having the same issue.

My sims takes nearly 24 hours to refill sleep bar even in the nicest bed. Even with the reward that keeps them from getting tired as fast. 

This has happened across several save files, with and without MODs (MCcommand), started after the nifty knitting patch

Message 11 of 47 (2,491 Views)

Sleep bar not refilling properly while sleeping

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? it's fully updated, can't get the number right now because Origin won't load
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything except my pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? send a tired sim to bed
What happens when the bug occurs? sim's sleep bar refills VERY VERY slowly. They can sleep for 24 hours and still not refill the bar. Even in the nicest bed. even if they're not in the red before going to bed. I thought it was a MOD issue so I removed them but continued to have the same problem across several save files.
What do you expect to see? sleep refilling at the usual. expected rate
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after the nifty knitting patch

This has happened across several save files, with and without MODs (MCcommand)

Message 12 of 47 (2,494 Views)

Re: Sleep bar not refilling properly while sleeping

Hero
@Vuneca Has the Sim been knitting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 47 (2,487 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

yes, they had been knitting

Message 14 of 47 (2,463 Views)

★★ Guide

I have something similar. I thought their bed was bugged, but guess there's other reasons. A couple, both knit, a lot. On their own rocking chairs. They have a fabricated bed with both bed upgrades, and I never realized the connection to knitting, just noticed that for some reason sometimes the usual 3+ arrows energy speed turned into barely-1 arrows. Going to the manage worlds and back fixed it for me, but really need to keep an eye on them every time they sleep or their energy doesn't move almost at all.

Message 15 of 47 (2,450 Views)

Hero
@Vuneca Merging this with the thread on that then. Also merged your posts from tech. It's best to post in one place only to keep all info together

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 47 (2,446 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict the post in tech was a mistake. I tried to delete it but the web page crashed. I have terrible internet!

Message 17 of 47 (2,427 Views)

Hero
@Vuneca Ah, ok. No worries then :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 47 (2,423 Views)

Re: Sim's sleep bar not filling properly during sleep

★★★ Novice

Having the same issue with my Mom and daughter who both are knitters. So sad about this. Frown going in and out of game did nothing to help. No mods so know that's not it. 

Help, I just want to knit.

Message 19 of 47 (2,310 Views)

Sleep not filling up

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing a household and make them go to sleep
What happens when the bug occurs? The sleep bar is filled very slow. If i tell my sim to go to sleep at 23, the sim will still be sleeping at 12 the next day without the bar being filled up. It happens with all the bed types.
What do you expect to see? The sleep bar being filled faster.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. When i installed the knitting stash pack.

This makes the game unplayable.

Message 20 of 47 (2,297 Views)