Re: I can't ship my masterpiece on Plopsy

by supergirl525677

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Novice

I've had the same, regardless of item. Only on apartments, so it seems atm. I get 2 options to click 'ship on Plospy' I alternate between the 2 options till it appears on the queue. Dunno why its doing it. Takes a fair few attempts of each option until it appears. 

Message 21 of 33 (1,909 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [NKSP] Can't ship on Plopsy

★★★ Guide

I am having issues where there are two options to ship on Plopsy. I have to go back and forth clicking them to figure out which option will work. I have to toggle the action multiple times before it will actually appear in my Sim's queue.

Message 22 of 33 (1,846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I saw the duplicate Ship on Plopsy as well, and I'm also in a San Myshuno apartment. Occasionally one of the Ship options will work, but most of the time it doesn't. I tested without mods and still have the issue. On current version 1.67.45.1020 -- save sent to QARobo today. Standard smile

Message 23 of 33 (1,774 Views)

★★ Guide

This only happens to me if I try shipping of  a stack of items, not only one. I can repeatedly ship it and get the money without the items ever leaving my inventory. Save: Link

Message 24 of 33 (1,674 Views)

★★ Guide
Regarding the inability to ship staked items (though you get the money, it doesn’t disappear from your inventory), I’ve found that if you place the item in the world, then select the stack to.ship, you can successfully ship them separately. The sim picks up the item in the world and takes it to the mailbox to ship.
Message 25 of 33 (1,629 Views)

★★ Novice

Adding a new mailbox worked for me. I'm in Evergreen Harbor / ECO. Originally the action would be canceled immediately. 

Message 26 of 33 (1,606 Views)

Nifty knitting bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GPO4:1.assets.live-gp04.199
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discovery University Island living Seasons Cats and dogs Get to work Journey to batuu Jungle adventures Parenthood Vampires Dine out Nifty knitting Tiny living Laundry day Toddler Vintage glamour Movie hang out Spooky Cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In nifty knitting I was not able to ship the knitting’s when someone ordered my sims knits off of plopsy.
What happens when the bug occurs? Since the new update for the paranormal pack, i found this bug for nifty knitting where I cannot ship the items in the mail. I am not sure if there other bugs as well but this is one of them I have found.
What do you expect to see? I would want to be able to ship the items to the sims who ordered them off of plopsy.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The update that was made to create new moods for the paranormal pack has affected with the nifty knitting pack. I am not sure if there are other packs has been affected as well.

I was having trouble sending a video and wouldn’t let me. Everytime I press one ship on plopsy. My sim would not do it at all. 

Message 27 of 33 (1,620 Views)

Re: Nifty knitting bug

Hero
@0127010F37 I merged your post with the existing thread on this.

Could you try if replacing the mail box helps ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 33 (1,587 Views)

I Cant Sell on Plopsy

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's in the game play.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to ship something, anything, on Plopsy is just doesnt respond. Like I never clicked it.
What do you expect to see? I expected to ship my items on Plopsy to get simoleons.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have tried to repair my game files, remove all mods, amd make new households. All without a success, have been unresponsive when I try to sell items on Plopsy.

Message 29 of 33 (1,581 Views)

Re: [KNSP] I Cant Sell on Plopsy

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@VictorianRozeIs it the same as this bug?
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-NKSP-Can-t-ship-on-Plopsy/td-p/9355159

If so, you need to upload your save file in that thread.

Message 30 of 33 (1,566 Views)