by keishabrianna

Original Post

Re: I can't ship my masterpiece on Plopsy

★★★★★ Novice
@simvasion This worked for me ty.
Message 11 of 33 (3,057 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [NKSP] Can't ship on Plopsy

★ Novice

i’ve had this same problem, replacing the mailbox worked for me!

Message 12 of 33 (2,994 Views)

My sim won't ship knitted goods.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the ghoulish guitar one but I can't seem to succeed in downloading it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? List a knitted item on Plopsy, wait for an offer and attempt to ship
What happens when the bug occurs? The items are not shipped nor added to the queue.
What do you expect to see? Items should be able to ship when the button is clicked and the task should be added to the queue.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It seems that there is a bug in the Nifty Knitting pack because when I get offers on knitted goods (beanies, etc.), I click the "ship" option but nothing gets added to my sim's queue. The other options seem to function fine but this one elicits no action when clicked. Please help!

Message 13 of 33 (3,001 Views)

Re: My sim won't ship knitted goods.

★★ Expert
Message 14 of 33 (2,991 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have this problem, but I solve it by attempting to ship over and over again. It might take 5-10 tries, but eventually my sim will go to the mailbox.

Message 15 of 33 (2,966 Views)

Hero
@htnc I merged your post with the bug report on this

QA is looking for save so if you could send yours, that'd be great.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-NKSP-Can-t-ship-on-Plopsy/m-p/9358532#M150790

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 33 (2,930 Views)

Unable to ship items to Plopsy

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except toddler stuff, vintage glamour, backyard, romantic garden.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim live in apartment in evergreen harbor and try to ship item to plopsy.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, doesnt even enter actions list. Sim just won't go to mailbox to ship item.
What do you expect to see? That my sim goes to the mailbox and ships item to plopsy.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim lives in an apartment in evergreen harbor and won't ship items to plopsy. I've tried to put another mailbox but can not do that. & cannot delete apartment mailbox to replace it. I've tried moveobjects on cheat to place another mailbox too. I was able to then place mailbox but Sim still won't use that to ship items. I even desperately tried going to another sims house and try to use their mailbox. No luck. Frustratingly annoying considering its just a problem with apartments and not houses. Any help or solutions much appreciated.

Thank you.

Message 17 of 33 (2,853 Views)

Re: Unable to ship items to Plopsy

EA Sims Team

Hello @little_helsb 

Would you be willing to share your affected save files?  If so, please send me a private message with a link to the saves.

instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 33 (2,779 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same things happening to me. On one of the new apartments and I cant find a way to "ship" them the item on plopsy. Cant place a new mailbox or delete and old one because its an apartment. Just feeling really frustrated and its making me lose interest in the game since the sims I made and the apartment decorated with all the new knitting items are now useless. If anyone figures out a work around for those in apartments can you please comment here because im desperate for a fix

Message 19 of 33 (2,705 Views)

Hero
@FaedraEmberheart Did you send your save to Robo as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 33 (2,687 Views)