[NEEDS SAVES] Moodlets instantly collapse

by Zasz_Zerg

Original Post

Re: Moodlets instantly collapse

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

After some searching I found up to four year old bug reports detailing the same problem. FOUR YEARS! And after months in this bug report I see the devs are simply ignoring or not grasping the problem.

I also did some testing. When expanding the moodlets and doing absolutely nothing, they remain expanded. When I use right click to move, they remain expanded. But when I use left click they collapse so fast before the pie menu comes up. Then on the next sim they instantly collapse even when I dont do anything.

As a comparison the windows for career, relationships and others in the lower right all remain open once opened regardless if we use right or left click anywhere (except the buttons to open them). Which is exactly how moodlets should operate.

Message 11 of 14 (350 Views)

Re: Moodlets instantly collapse

★★★ Guide

Come on, devs. This is something thats been bugging many players for seven years now. It cant be that hard to create an option to disable to autocollapse.

Message 12 of 14 (281 Views)

Re: Buffs won’t stay expanded

★★★ Novice

yes!   Ill have a string of colored dashes (unexpanded moodlets) ill click and trhey open, but then collapse closed before i can view each one.  we need that collapsibility of the line of moodlet icons to be deactivated, or a player option to do so..

Message 13 of 14 (219 Views)

Re: Buffs won’t stay expanded

Hero
@JEFFREYKNIGHT I moved your post over to a more current thread than the one you posted in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (198 Views)