Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MWS] Sims can't get married at City Hall

by MysticGlamazon

Original Post

Re: Sims can't get married at City Hall

Hero
@catloverplayer Could you try if it works for ingame couple for you ? Mine were CAS though but I'm playing a couple I created a few years back and then just re-introduce from my library (never played them before though)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 38 (1,625 Views)

Re: Sims can't get married at City Hall

★★ Guide
@crinrict I will later. I hope SimGuruNick will take a look at this.
Message 12 of 38 (1,605 Views)

Re: [MWS] Sims can't get married at City Hall

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 38 (1,555 Views)

Re: [MWS] Sims can't get married at City Hall

★★ Guide
@SimGuruNick Has anyone submitted any saves?
Message 14 of 38 (1,470 Views)

★ Guide

I had this happen to me today, my sims have been engaged about a sim week or two they put off having a wedding due to finding out they were going to have a baby and now they’ve had the baby i decided to try to send them to City Hall to get married and I kept clicking the interaction but nothing happened. It was after 9 am and i even moved them both closer to the building and they still couldn’t go in to get married but they could use the bathroom. 

Message 15 of 38 (1,377 Views)

★ Apprentice

i'm also having this problem ever since i got the pack

Message 16 of 38 (1,314 Views)

★ Apprentice
@rosaide767 it doesn't matter how my sims get engaged though they just can't get married at city hall the interaction won't even que up
Message 17 of 38 (1,312 Views)

my wedding story city hall marriage will not que

★★★ Apprentice

I have tried several different ways of arriving and different locations to try and clickon the building.  The Sims do not even seem to be chatting about their wedding/marriage while standing outside City Hall.  I tried one more time and did a video recording, but it is kind of on the long side. So I am doubtful it will attach here.

They have been engaged 4 sim days.

The groom was previously married, but his wife died and he released her ghost back when their daughter who just became an young adult was a child. 

They have made several announcements about their engagement to friends.

If it matters I have all the Packs and Kits. I Do Not have any Mods or CCs. (not because I am apposed to them I simply do not understand how to get them.)

This file is too large. The maximum file size is 51200K; this file is 94580K.

Message 18 of 38 (1,296 Views)

Re: my wedding story city hall marriage will not que

Hero
@Kitilark62 I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Could you send your save to EA as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 38 (1,258 Views)

Re: my wedding story city hall marriage will not que

★★★ Apprentice

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nRzCzS0mG_I2gB3PaLmT9ck3LIt5YS6V/view?usp=sharing

sorry could not figure the directions - did mange the goggle cloud thingy, so here is the link to my one and only video.

getting old sxcks.

Message 20 of 38 (1,238 Views)