by Axoodles

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [MWS] Guests No Longer Take Their Seats

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All bar Spooky Stuff, Journey to Battuu and a few kits (Carnaval, Modern Mens, Fashion Street, Industrial Loft, Courtyard Oasis)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Create a wedding event 2. Ask guests to take their seats
What happens when the bug occurs? All guests gather around the arch
What do you expect to see? The guests take their seats
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the latest MWS Patch

I never had this issue prior to the patch, normally they immediately take their seats but only some are. The ones that do take their seats get up a few moments later and crowd behind the arch again. I've tried providing more seats and changing arches. There are no other wedding arches on the lot either.

I've tried 3 Weddings now, on different locations, with and without platforms, different chairs, different lots. It occurs everytime.

Here's a video of it happening: https://youtu.be/AcLWSdxhOIs

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. 

Message 1 of 2 (460 Views)

Re: [MWS] Guests No Longer Take Their Seats

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)