Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Cant upload approved photos to fashion simstagram

by simwolf79

Original Post

[OPEN] [MSP] Cant upload photos to fashion simstagram (Option grey)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest - 1.54.120
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Moschino stuff, pets, seasons, and some small packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? When my fashion photographer tries to upload picture to fashion simstagram, the option is greyed out. The approved pohoto is in his invertory, right from the mailbox. He have nothing else in his invertory. He lives in an apartment, but everything else was fine, the photos were approved and came the next day.
What do you expect to see? The option should be avaliable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hy dear simmers!

My issue is:

When my fashion photographer tries to upload picture to fashion simstagram, the option is greyed out. The approved pohoto is in his invertory, right from the mailbox. He have nothing else in his invertory. He lives in an apartment, but everything else was fine, the photos were approved and came the next day.

I canceled the gig and tried another one but the same thing happened. Please help me, i reaallly adore this expansion pack <3

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 21 (5,377 Views)

Re: Cant upload approved photos to fashion simstagram

★★★ Novice
@Jenet94 *I've tried to put the picture on a table or a wall then back to the invertory, but still no change. Frown
Message 2 of 21 (5,362 Views)

Hero
@Jenet94 Did you try removing your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 21 (5,354 Views)

★ Apprentice

I do not have any mods, yet option of posting on simstagram is still unavailable...

Message 4 of 21 (4,966 Views)

Hero
@LadyKesse You put that you have mods. Does that mean you only have cc ?

Does it give you any reason why it's greyed out when you hover over it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 21 (4,946 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here Frown I’m pressing for time now hais my sims is really broke haha and I’m trying to earn some cash haha oh wait excuse me ‘simoleans’ lol

Message 6 of 21 (4,918 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I think we maybe messed up things with the same profile picture, but I'm the one with mods, and @LadyKesse has the same problem without mods. Standard smile
The option says "Accepted pictures must be in your sim's inverory." They are there of course, I've tried to clear his invertory and give him only the approved pohoto, but nothing happened. Frown I was living in an apartment, now I'm in a house but still can't upload the photo. If I put it on a wall I can post to fashion simstagram, but the gig doesn't close itself, like I have never uploaded the photo. Frown
Message 7 of 21 (4,904 Views)

Hero
@Jenet94 Oh, I see.

I had personally no issue but it could be connected to the other bug.

Could you do me a favor and put your actual game version in your bug report. Just click on the three dots on the post and choose to edit.

Thanks

Here's instructions: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/
and here's reason why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Break-Aug-19th-Aug-25th/m-p/7228122#M101403

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 21 (4,892 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrictJenet94 Are you still having this problem because im having the same problem😒
Message 9 of 21 (4,760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Me too, tried vanilla game with no mods/cc as well as my normal game with mods but no success. 

Possibly related; when meeting with a style influencer, getting same greyed out options and 'photos must be in inventory' message when trying to complete Present Style Photographs to Style Influencer part of the event. See: https://i.gyazo.com/ccffd6fedf05a9721104232d3ba56773.jpg

Message 10 of 21 (4,706 Views)