[OPEN] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Failure)

by charmbird25

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Fail

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict @Paradies100 @jazz0810 @MapleSimmer @kaseyanne5 @DanSolo505   I have found SUCCESS!! 

Ok...So while my game was on the 1.54.120.1020 version.  I took the APPROVED photo and moved it to a wall right beside the computer and I had no trouble posting it to FASHION simstagram.  BUT it did not complete the task under the career goals.  I was very frustrated and updated to version 1.55.105.1020 because I decided to play other sims  families instead,  I don't know if that made the difference, but I decided to try again.  Same result--can reach the photo and complete the option to post to FASHION simstagram but no task completion. 

But now, I see an option on the COMPUTER to post photo (from inventory) to FASHION simstagram.  Took photo off wall, put in the inventory and sat down at the computer to post there.  SUCCESS!!!  Gig completed and "you are now on the road to fame..."  Now I am going off to see if I can have success on other gigs.  Thanks everyone for your input/help!  

Keep being good to each other!!

Message 11 of 30 (2,804 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Fail

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having this same problem!!

Message 12 of 30 (2,785 Views)

Hero
@kjoym Are you trying from the wall or through the computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 30 (2,761 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you very much for your advice. I think I was able to solve the problem.
I didn't know that I had to wait about half a day for mail to arrive at the post.
After receiving the mail, I was able to upload photos from Sim's computer.

Thanks for sharing information!

Message 14 of 30 (2,719 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Paradies100 i have the same problem.
Message 15 of 30 (2,542 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this exact issue. I upload multiple approved pics (landscape and portrait), only get the notifications that “wow this photo already has 300 likes”, but it won’t complete the gig. I play on a Mac though, not PC. 

Message 16 of 30 (2,491 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I had this problem a few days ago and I noticed that every time it let my sim post, she would walk by like 3 computers to specifically post from the computer in the basement. When she started getting a routing failure I tried placing the photo on a counter instead of the wall, which didn't work. Then I tried putting her preferred computer in the household inventory and put the photo on the wall as I had been doing before it broke and it still didn't work. What did work was placing the photo on a counter after removing the one computer. It hasn't happened since, but I could just be lucky.

Message 17 of 30 (2,476 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Failure)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue, except my sim can actually sit down at the computer and fulfill the task on her taskbar, but on her career tab, the upload feature never gets completed. I'm so bummed.

Message 18 of 30 (2,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

Can anyone having this issue possibly share a save file with me? Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 30 (10,848 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi @SimGuruNick 

I have gotten passed this issue, but this is the file I saved when I was working through the problem.  From my issue report, you can see that I used CC/Mod.  But then I made a completely vanilla game and had the same issue. I'm so new at ONEDRIVE and such.   If this does not help...sorry 😓

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al-5HFW_8dCTgk0eM8lFQoLPc8wN

Message 20 of 30 (2,388 Views)