[OPEN] [MFPSP] Healthy Small Pet die from neglect/ Wrong Message

by samsmomie24

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MFPSP] Healthy Small Pet die from neglect/ Wrong Message

★★★ Pro

@SimGuruNick 

In case someone wants to mod in a fix with the Moodlet, this is a possible fix to tuning file error:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<I s="183315" n="pet_Minor_Cage_Immediate_HungerFailure" m="interactions.base.immediate_interaction" i="interaction" c="ImmediateSuperInteraction">

<V n="_saveable" t="disabled"/>

-<L n="basic_extras">

-<V t="notification">

-<U n="notification">

-<V n="dialog" t="single">

-<V n="single" t="literal">

-<U n="literal">

-<V n="icon" t="enabled">

-<V n="enabled" t="participant">

-<U n="participant">

-<L n="participant_type">

<E>Object</E>

</L>

</U>

</V>

</V>

-<V n="text" t="single">

-<T n="single">
0x95FAAACD
<!--String: "{0.ObjectName} passed away due to starvation... Perhaps you're not ready for the responsibility of caring for a little life."-->

</T>

</V>

-<V n="text_tokens" t="enabled">

-<U n="enabled">

-<L n="tokens">

-<V t="participant_type">

-<U n="participant_type">

-<V n="objects" t="from_participant">

-<U n="from_participant">

<E n="participant">Object</E>

</U>

</V>

</U>

</V>

</L>

</U>

</V>

</U>

</V>

</V>

<E n="recipient_subject">Object</E>

</U>

</V>

</L>

<V n="content_score" t="disabled"/>

-<U n="display_name_text_tokens">

-<L n="tokens">

<E n="participant">Actor</E>

</U>

</V>

</U>

</V>

<E n="participant">Object</E>

</U>

</V>

</U>

</V>

</L>

</U>

-<L n="interaction_category_tags">

<E>INVALID</E>

</L>

-<V n="outcome" t="single">

-<U n="single">

-<U n="actions">

<T n="force_outcome_on_exit">True</T>

-<L n="loot_list">

-<T>
<!--LootActions: loot_Buff_NeglectedBabyActiveHousehold-->

<!--Should be 188565 buff_Object_Pet_Minor_Cage_Rodent_Death--> </T> </L> </U> </U> </V> -<U n="progress_bar_enabled"> <T n="bar_enabled">False</T> </U> <T n="simless">True</T> <E n="target_type">OBJECT</E> -<L n="test_globals"> -<V t="sim_info"> -<U n="sim_info"> -<V n="ages" t="specified"> -<L n="specified"> <E>TEEN</E> <E>YOUNGADULT</E> <E>ADULT</E> <E>ELDER</E> <E>CHILD</E> <E>TODDLER</E> <E>BABY</E> </L> </V> -<V n="species" t="specified"> -<U n="specified"> -<L n="species"> <E/> </L> </U> </V> <E n="who">Actor</E> </U> </V> -<V t="state"> -<U n="state"> -<T n="value"> 183543 <!--CommodityBasedObjectStateValue: minor_Pet_Cage_Commodity_Hunger_Values_Starved_Death--> </T> <E n="who">Object</E> </U> </V> </L> </I>
Message 31 of 47 (854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are saves still needed? I still experience this bug. You have to send the Sim home first, but I have a save file that has the bug: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-ewvzYXN3XKJu19l82TVGwPBV-TDMbC9/view?usp=sharing

Message 32 of 47 (772 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@samsmomie24 No cc. All packs except sets. Time jumps. I play a household through monday which I set as Christmas until 9pm. Then move to a another household instead of playing from 9pm to the Tuesday the next day I have to replay Christmas.
Message 33 of 47 (703 Views)

False notification of dead rodent causes baby whisked away moodlet

★★★ Apprentice

Twice now I have got a notification that the rodent in my household has died when it hasn't. Both times my sims were sad because of the Baby Whisked Away moodlet that appears when a baby has been neglected. 

Message 34 of 47 (613 Views)

Baby whisked away with no baby

★★★ Newbie

Is this a known bug? When I logged on to play this morning, my Sims got the "Baby Whisked Away" debuff, but my household has no children. I'm very confused about how I got this.

Message 35 of 47 (566 Views)

Re: Baby whisked away with no baby

Hero
@Catcubus Do you have any small pets like this report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-MFPSP-Healthy-Small-Pet-die-from-neglect/td-p/9220... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 47 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sounds like I had the same problem. My hamster died ( despite it being fed and taken care of ), so that might've been the reason.  No hamster then if my sims ever have kids. Frown

Message 37 of 47 (536 Views)

Hero
@Catcubus I merged your post then. Make sure to send your save to EA and click me to on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 47 (531 Views)

★★ Guide

Just had this bug for the first time. I am getting notifications about the hamster dying from starvation every few hours and the sad moodlet about a baby being taken away.  There are no babies or children in the house. My hamster is alive and well. The food is full, the habitat is clean, and my sims autonomously give it attention.

Message 39 of 47 (460 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just got this error in a save that I’ve played for a while… Never have gotten it before. I do have a save file if that is still needed. Hammy dies about an hour into the game time in the save. I also noticed that his hunger bar had disappeared. But don’t know when. I could go back further and investigate, since it probably was about the day before hammy was last fed… He cannot be fed as habitat has enough food, he just isn’t eating. But if I feed him a treat before he dies, his hunger bar reappears and death is avoided. For the time being.

Message 40 of 47 (372 Views)