Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Lots are black

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Black lots

★★★★★ Apprentice

I tried to reproduce this on different lots by creating 4 empty rooms labeled 1 through 4 with no light sources.

In the first screenshot, 4 rooms were made and everything is normal.
In the second screenshot, I removed the flooring on room 2 and 3 and the pitch black shadows appeared.

Message 11 of 34 (532 Views)

Re: Black lots

Hero
@Rorolina THank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 34 (522 Views)

Hero
As this would normally go on the Buy/Build list, I forwarded this but not added to any list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 34 (494 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you! 

Message 14 of 34 (484 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone with this issue please share their save file and Config.log (located in the TS4 folder in Documents), it'd really help us figure this out. Thanks so much for the help! 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 34 (449 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It’s affecting all my save files, I play on more than one. Which one would I send? 

Message 16 of 34 (436 Views)

Hero
@skittles23o51ox Just zip the whole saves folder then and send that.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 34 (430 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict This might be a stupid question but where do I share it/send it to?
Message 18 of 34 (403 Views)

Hero
@skittles23o51ox PM the Link to Nick.

See the link he proivded for more instructions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 34 (398 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Sorry for the super late reply! I don't have black lots anymore Standard smile well at least not the two that I checked, still to check the other saves etc.. not sure if the update fixed it or what happened but my game is 1 bug less now. Just another 2837 to fix, haha!
Message 20 of 34 (378 Views)