Original Post

Highlighted

Bodybuilder Aspiration Won't Progress

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Simplified Chinese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP, GP, SP except Eco Life.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose the Bodybuilder Aspiration, stuck at the requirement "Spend 10 hours exercising" at third milestone "Fit to a T".
What happens when the bug occurs? It has been stuck at 0 out of 10 hours for a very long time, can't finish this requirement, I tried many times let my sim do exercise, but still can't seem to proceed.
What do you expect to see? The game can count hours when I tried to finish this requirement "Spend 10 hours exercising".
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I never use any mod or content, just basic game with DLCs, I used to finish this aspiration before.

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title, Fixed template

Message 51 of 54 (128 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bodybuilder Aspiration Won't Progress

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RichieWoo_WYQ Did the game generate any lastException with this that you could upload ?

Either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 54 (101 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Thanks for your ANSWER, here's the file.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 53 of 54 (81 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@RichieWoo_WYQ This is unfortunately a known issue that affects certain aspirations where you have to do stuff for a certain amount of time.

The only known 'solution' is to switch aspirations.

I merged your post with existing thread on it.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 54 (72 Views)