by RichieWoo_WYQ

Original Post

Bodybuilder Aspiration Won't Progress

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Simplified Chinese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP, GP, SP except Eco Life.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose the Bodybuilder Aspiration, stuck at the requirement "Spend 10 hours exercising" at third milestone "Fit to a T".
What happens when the bug occurs? It has been stuck at 0 out of 10 hours for a very long time, can't finish this requirement, I tried many times let my sim do exercise, but still can't seem to proceed.
What do you expect to see? The game can count hours when I tried to finish this requirement "Spend 10 hours exercising".
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I never use any mod or content, just basic game with DLCs, I used to finish this aspiration before.

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title, Fixed template

Message 51 of 81 (1,256 Views)

Re: Bodybuilder Aspiration Won't Progress

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RichieWoo_WYQ Did the game generate any lastException with this that you could upload ?

Either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 81 (1,229 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thanks for your ANSWER, here's the file.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 53 of 81 (1,209 Views)

Hero
@RichieWoo_WYQ This is unfortunately a known issue that affects certain aspirations where you have to do stuff for a certain amount of time.

The only known 'solution' is to switch aspirations.

I merged your post with existing thread on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 81 (1,200 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] LE for Family/Angler/Athetic Aspiration

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this problem so if anyone has a solution please let me know! I'm pretty sure mine is tied to the bodybuilder aspiration because every time I change my son's aspiration back to that one, a last exception pops up.

Message 55 of 81 (1,111 Views)

Re: [OPEN] LE for Family/Angler/Athetic Aspiration

★★★ Newbie

I'm having problems with private messages right now but my save link is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cmYHNAnCaf2eRl8SmuF2VaDvrvWPYk6R/view?usp=drivesdk

I'm having problems specifically with LE occurring for the athletic aspiration and I have MCCC installed

Message 56 of 81 (1,108 Views)

Re: [OPEN] LE for Family/Angler/Athetic Aspiration

★★★ Apprentice

I uploaded a compilation of Sims on the galery with a broken timer in their aspirations. Some for fishing, some for working out, some for teaching music.

This is the link: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/03E72722FE7E11EA83AFC820D9AD317F 

The Sims are from different save files. No cheats or mods used. They all worked hard trying to be ultimate Sims (a lot of time is invested) and switched aspirations a lot for strategy purposes.

Today I tried again with these Sims and checked if a "last exception" file was created (after deleting the old one) but no file was made.

Message 57 of 81 (994 Views)

Time Error for Aspirations

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs except strangerville and batuu, more than half of the stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select an aspiration where one of the objective is to do an action for a set amount of time I.e. Bodybuilder - exercise for 10 total hours, or Angling Ace - Fish for 10 total hours
What happens when the bug occurs? The time is not registering. When I’ve been fishing for 2 hours the amount of time still reads as 0/10.
What do you expect to see? I expect if I fish for 2 hours for the time to go up and show 2/10. This is making it impossible to progress through these aspirations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

my EA I’d is TeenisEnvy and my primary email is [edit: email address removed] should you have additional questions.

Message 58 of 81 (885 Views)

Re: Time Error for Aspirations

Hero
@TeenisEnvy I merged your post with the existing save for this

EA is looking for save games on this one so if you could send yours as requested in the solution post of this thread, that'd be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 81 (869 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] LE for Family/Angler/Athetic Aspiration

★★★ Novice

I added a sim with a Family inspiration to the household using shift-click. MCCC made a LE and when I posted it on the Deaderpool Discord the bot notified me of the bug and gave a link here.

Here's my save:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qnTT0WUXqatQDRceo1T847bpM3IghfDS/view?usp=sharing

Message 60 of 81 (788 Views)