Re: Cannot Complete Fishing Aspiration Stage 2

by jari121red

Original Post

★ Guide
@crinrict What is a last exception, please? Is it an error message? If that is the case, no, there is no error message that pops up when trying this. It's like it doesn't register anything.
Message 31 of 81 (1,024 Views)

Hero
@jari121red It's a file in your documents folder called LastException.txt.

Best is to delete the one you currently have, then trigger the error and check if a new one is created. If so, please upload that (you need to either create a rar archive file and upload that or c/p the content of the exception to a post)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 81 (1,004 Views)

★ Guide

So I just delete the file last exception, play the game, and when it refuses to load the fish thing, check the file?

How do I post it here (or rather how much do I post in here because it's a huge looking file.) 

Message 33 of 81 (957 Views)

Hero
@jari121red It shouldn't be that huge, especially if it's a fresh one.

After the error triggers, check if it gets recreated, yes

You can either create a rar file and attach to the post or c/p the content (as said, there shouldn't be much in it after creating a fresh error file)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 81 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I deleted the text file named last exception, and restarted the game. For less than ten minutes of game play, it's saying it's over 60,000 characters and cannot be uploaded here, which tells me I'm missing something in deleting the error file. Is there a guide to follow on here so I can do it properly?

You also said "after the error triggers". There is no error. Nothing pops up in the game, nothing gives any indication of a problem, it just doesn't register that the specified action has occurred. 

Also, I think the whole aspiration is bugged because it also will not log the hours fishing - it's stuck on 7/10 hours even though I fished from 5:00pm till 10:00pm in game. 

Message 35 of 81 (935 Views)

Hero
@jari121red I meant to try do the aspiration and see if the file is recreated.

The hours logged is a know issue, that's why I want the LE to make sure it's the same.

Let's do this differently, can you upload your save to google drive or one drive and PM me the link ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 81 (924 Views)

★ Guide

That sounds more reasonable. I can do that. 

Message 37 of 81 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Sent. It's number 8 in the save files. 

Message 38 of 81 (907 Views)

Hero
@jari121red Yeah, that's the same LE. I merged your thread with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 81 (851 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you! I guess it's a case of just waiting it to be fixed in a patch, then?

Message 40 of 81 (848 Views)