Re: Last Exceptions when I move sim into university dorm with no CC in Sims 4

by oohnaanaa

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thank you for the help, I did try that and I'm still getting the Last Exception notice.

Message 21 of 81 (1,236 Views)

Hero
@oohnaanaa Is it the same one ? Did you change aspirations or do the milestone workaround ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 81 (1,205 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it's the same save file and I completely changed the aspiration and still received the LE.

Message 23 of 81 (1,184 Views)

Hero
@oohnaanaa Do you have any other Sims in the dorm or the household that have the family aspiration ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 81 (1,171 Views)

Last Exception Error W/Sims Who have The Nature, Athletic & Family Aspiration

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except for Realm of Magic and Vampires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Give played sims the angler ace, athletic or family aspiration.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1) I kept getting an LE every time I loaded onto a lot. It didn't matter whether I was playing sims with those aspirations or visiting sims who have them.
What do you expect to see? 1) I expect the aspirations to work without no further LE issues.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I kept getting an LE every time I loaded onto a lot. It didn't matter whether I was playing sims with those aspirations or visiting sims who have them. After removing the aspirations from the affected played sims in my entire save, the LE error went away.

Message 25 of 81 (1,186 Views)

Re: Last Exception Error W/Sims Who have The Nature, Athletic & Family Aspir

Hero
@thecharsims Merging this with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 81 (1,136 Views)

Re: Last Exception Error W/Sims Who have The Nature, Athletic & Family Aspir

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

After fishing for multiple hours the game only registered one of the ten required hours to meet the Angler Ace aspiration goal.
Hours not counting 012220

LE Angler Ace Aspiration 22Jan20 1318 hours

*LE would not attach and was too long.

- EQ Avid Sims Player
#EQCreations
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

Link: 

Spoiler

23Jan2020

Edit to Add: The Sim in this instance is an Alien.  I just completed this stage of the aspiration with a regular "human" Sim.
Now I wonder is related to occult Sims?

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 27 of 81 (1,095 Views)

Re: [OPEN] LE for Family/Angler/Athetic Aspiration

★★★ Novice

I had the same issue for the athletic aspiration stage 3 "Fit to a T." It was related to the "Spend 10 Hours exercising" objective, which would not increase no matter how much the sim exercised. (It was stuck at 5/10). Last exceptions were created every time the game was loaded up and occasionally while exercising. Unfortunately, I've since cheated the objective complete and deleted the last exceptions so I can't upload them.

Message 28 of 81 (1,023 Views)

Cannot Complete Fishing Aspiration Stage 2

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day, Fitness Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Perfect Patio Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? New Sim. Living alone. Move into Newcrest. Cannot complete 2nd stage of fishing aspiration - Mount or Bowl 5 fish.
What happens when the bug occurs? Mounting or putting fish in a bowl does not register as fulfilling aspiration.
What do you expect to see? Mounting or putting fish in a bowl register as fulfilling aspiration.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sim cannot register mounting or bowling five fish as her aspiration. I've tried using base game only fish, doing them all in one go, waiting for midnight to come, doing it on a different lot, doing it on home lot, making sure nobody else is on the lot, nothing triggers it to say it's registered. Swapped aspirations, reset the game, nothing.  I've even put all the fish on the wall and although they are showing as mounted, it still doesn't show as completing the assigned tasks for the aspiration. 

Message 29 of 81 (1,164 Views)

Re: Cannot Complete Fishing Aspiration Stage 2

Hero
@jari121red Are you getting a LastException with this ? If so, can you upload it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 81 (1,132 Views)