[FIXED] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

by hellswomble

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

★★★ Newbie

Figured out a way to complete the mission: Still gather all the things needed for the mission, ID card and uniform. Then, use your droid to open the door and you'll be able to get in. It took 4-5 failed attempts to open the door for it to work, but it eventually did! I got "caught" inside the restricted area but it still worked. I hope that works for you!!

Message 61 of 114 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem (Xbox One). I bought a bunch of ID cards hoping it would eventually work, but EVERYTIME I change locations it's gone. I tried giving one to another household member (each of them had one) in case it was only a big for the Sim that had that mission active, but it was gone for both of them after it loaded. I tried to go back and play Sabacc for it...I challenge him, he agrees, then they never actually play (tried multiple times). So at this point I'm out of options.

Message 62 of 114 (1,186 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SW] ID Card vanishes on travelling to first order district

★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:

@hellswombleI've adjusted the title a bit so the ID disappearing is in the title but to be sure, do you only have that issue with doing that mission ?

I'm not that far yet but someone else reported IDs disappearing when placed on surfaces.

For everyone clicking just me too, for the moment it's important to know if it's just console or also PC. So if you're on PC or Mac, please post.

Literally having the same problem on ps4. 

Message 63 of 114 (1,163 Views)

Re: Batuu Mission Bug?

★ Novice

I'm getting the same issue but on Xbox. The ID disappears from my inventory when I travel and I cant get it back until I leave there. Will try Sabaac

Message 64 of 114 (1,068 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on an Xbox One with only the Batuu expansion installed and I am having the same problem.

i purchased my First Order ID from Dok and went to the First Order district. I was able to change into the officer uniform and have my droid hack the door for me. But the IDs were missing from my inventory and the option On the holotable to continue the mission was gray.

When I travel home I have 15 Fake IDs in my inventory. I tried going home than taking a vacation to Batuu and going directly to the First Order district but the IDs were gone again.

Message 65 of 114 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah just that mission so far, I know people keep saying shift click your SIM and cheat but we are in console and can not do that so still no way of completing the mission 

Message 66 of 114 (1,039 Views)

★ Novice

I saw that.

There is a way to access the input console on Xbox, but the cheat codes don't work. Though if they did, it disables your ability to earn achievements.

Message 67 of 114 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever figure out how to keep the badge from disappearing?

Message 68 of 114 (931 Views)

★★ Novice

Meme soucie... sur xbox one

Une solution ?

Message 69 of 114 (919 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @damsss76 when posting on the English AHQ forums we would ask that you please post in English.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 70 of 114 (893 Views)