[FIXED] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

by hellswomble

Original Post

Re: Batuu Mission Bug?

Hero
@Mother_Wolf362 Do you have the uniform ? If so, it should be in your inventory. Click on it and choose wear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 114 (1,638 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

★★ Novice

This is a workaround for the bug. Once you get the uniform and the ID badge, go back home. Open the cheat window and put in these two cheats. BB.Showhiddenobjects, BB.Showliveeditobjects then go into build mode. Look for the magnifying glass and do a search for the first order holotable. from there you should be able to click on the gray out area and report back to Ray to finish the mission

Message 32 of 114 (1,633 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SW] ID Card vanishes on travelling to first order district

★★★ Novice

Same problem Xbox one, travel lost ID card(s). I’m max programming. Having uniform. Can get into room but have no access to the plan, it is grayed out.

Message 33 of 114 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have never used cheats, I’m on Xbox don’t know how. And wouldn’t using cheats stop the achievement in game?

Message 34 of 114 (1,618 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TankGirl422 Yes, they do.

Seems I'm wrong, these particular ones don't

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 114 (1,613 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, for those who want the legit work around. This will take some extra work. I was just open crates and low and behold I got a fake ID Standard smile so there is an word around option. You may need to travel to reset if you don’t get them. I got lucky not sure how the rng work for what comes out of the crates and what level of scandal you need to be to get fake ID out of them. I’m max level scandal.

Message 36 of 114 (1,610 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SW] ID Card vanishes on travelling to first order district

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

And you cant enter the room to finish that mission I bought 20 and all disapears

Mys on ps 4

No me two I'm on the ps 4

(CM: Multiple posts merged to limit bumps/spam. Check out this post for tips on how to edit.)

Message 37 of 114 (1,600 Views)

Re: Batuu Mission Bug?

★★★★★ Newbie

I feel like it's an issue being caused by when you first go to Baatu your inventory is emptied of all normal items till you return home. All the disappearing items I imagine have IDs that are being read as a normal item and thus disappear. It should be a simple rewrite. I would do it if I had a PC.

Message 38 of 114 (1,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue, except the ID card isn't disappearing. I have the First Order uniform on and the ID in my inventory, but I'm still unable to get past the security door. I'm maxed out in the programming skill and can't slice the door (even though I'd assume that wouldn't be necessary if I'm pretending to be an officer). Hopefully this gets fixed soon, but for now I guess I'll have to abandon the mission. 

Message 39 of 114 (1,561 Views)

★ Pro

On a Mac. ID's cards related to Missions keep disappearing.

Message 40 of 114 (1,550 Views)